Author Topic: Oregon HS students had to write ‘sexual fantasy,’ include sex toys in assignment  (Read 832 times)

Online Kamaji

Oregon HS students had to write ‘sexual fantasy,’ include sex toys in assignment

By Ronny Reyes   
March 14, 2023

An Oregon high school is under fire over an X-rated assignment that asked students to come up with a “sexual fantasy’’ featuring items such as massage oil, flavored syrup and feathers.

Health class students at Churchill High School in Eugene were told to write a short story detailing a “sexual fantasy,’’ including sex toys — as instructed in a syllabus approved by the district, furious parents said.

“You will write a short story of a paragraph or two. This story is a sexual fantasy that will have NO penetration of any kind or oral sex (no way of passing an STI),’’ the assignment read.

“You will choose 3 items (romantic music, candles, massage oil, feather, feather boa, flavored syrup, etc) to use in your story. Your story should show that you can show and receive loving physical affection without having sex.”

An assignment earlier in the year, titled “With Whom Would You Do It?,” had students write the initials of both a boy and a girl in the class with whom they would be willing to perform various acts, including anal and oral sex.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/14/oregon-hs-class-had-to-write-sexual-fantasy-include-sex-toys/

Offline The_Reader_David

Besides the obvious trampling upon traditional morality, isn't this discriminatory against students who feel that asexual or demisexual are the best descriptors for their sexual orientation?
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Health class students at Churchill High School in Eugene were told to write a short story detailing a “sexual fantasy,’’ including sex toys — as instructed in a syllabus approved by the district, furious parents said.

Even as recently as 10 years ago,such a thing would have had parents fired up and marching on that high school with torches.

Most Americans seem to be little more than drones these days. Incapable of independent thought and action.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
My assignment story... The teacher is a pedophile that fantasizes (and probable other things) about kids half s/h/it's age. So s/h/it made an assignment to fill their personal coffers with new material to obsess over by framing the assignment to include sick stuff that needs not to be discussed in classrooms.... The end. 
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 05:11:16 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
My assignment story... The teacher is a pedophile that fantasizes (and probable other things) about kids half s/h/it's age. So s/h/it made an assignment to fill their personal coffers with new material to obsess over by framing the assignment to include sick stuff that needs not to be discussed in classrooms.... The end.
I see what you did there... 888high58888
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
All the school "teachers" and "administrators" who approved this need to have the following tattooed on their arm:
GROOMER

And yes, I'm aware of all the implications of what I've posted above.

Online LMAO

Isn’t Oregon the state where they decided not to teach minority students, math and science because math and science are more objective and they thought that that was white supremacy?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

All the school "teachers" and "administrators" who approved this need to have the following tattooed on their arm:
GROOMER

And yes, I'm aware of all the implications of what I've posted above.
@Fishrrman

I'm a Jewish guy who fully understands that implication and I am not at all uncomfortable with what you suggest - if only because I might approve of harsher treatment than that for such evil child abusers.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Fishrrman

I'm a Jewish guy who fully understands that implication and I am not at all uncomfortable with what you suggest - if only because I might approve of harsher treatment than that for such evil child abusers.

Had I not read the post you quoted I was wondering about forced Gentle Circumcision without anesthesia..

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There HAS to be some sort of federal law on the books that makes  doing such things illegal.

Any society that does not protect it's children is NOT a society. It is a mob.

Online LMAO

There HAS to be some sort of federal law on the books that makes  doing such things illegal.

Any society that does not protect it's children is NOT a society. It is a mob.

I used to watch “To Catch a Predator” on MSNBC years ago and these guys were arrested and had to register as sex offenders for doing this kind of shit
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I used to watch “To Catch a Predator” on MSNBC years ago and these guys were arrested and had to register as sex offenders for doing this kind of shit

@LMAO

EXACTLY!

Let children BE children. We are all adults soon enough,and childhood goes behind us forever.

Unless,of course we become senile enough to become a Dim President.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
All I see here is a fishing expedition for likely candidates for molestation...fantasy fishing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis