Author Topic: Workplace Political Discrimination is a Civil Rights Crisis  (Read 110 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Workplace Political Discrimination is a Civil Rights Crisis
« on: March 16, 2023, 04:58:13 pm »
Workplace Political Discrimination is a Civil Rights Crisis
1 in 4 say they know someone who has suffered at work over their politics.
March 16, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 9 Comments

Federal, state and municipal governments relentlessly pursue workplace discrimination, but none of them address the most pervasive form of workplace discrimination in America.

Political discrimination or viewpoint discrimination is everywhere.

And yet at a time when workplaces impose unconscious bias tests to target racial prejudice and other forms of discrimination, few corporations look for viewpoint discrimination. Some even mandate it in their HR procedures which systematically discriminate against conservatives.

Meanwhile the problem appears to have worsened over the last 4 years.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/workplace-political-discrimination-is-a-civil-rights-crisis/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Re: Workplace Political Discrimination is a Civil Rights Crisis
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 05:03:03 pm »
I usually keep my politics to myself while on the job except in areas where we agree, like no to defunding the police and teaching kids transgenderism

During the 2020 campaign, two patients went at it because one pt didn’t like the fact that another patient was wearing a MAGA hat
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy