Author Topic: Student of color reportedly behind racist graffiti at a Rochester girls' school  (Read 302 times)

Offline mountaineer

As a surprise to absolutely no one:
Student of color reportedly behind racist graffiti at a Rochester girls' school
"This school is filled with a bunch of n*ggers. Get out or else!!" the graffiti said.
March 14, 2023

A student of color is reportedly behind racist graffiti found Monday morning in a bathroom at a private Catholic all-girls school in Brighton, New York.

Our Lady of Mercy School for Young Women, a grade 6 through grade 12 school located within the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester, announced Thursday that its investigation into the graffiti containing a racial slur has ended with a student coming forward and taking responsibility for writing the offensive message.

@OLM_HS Our Lady of Mercy High School what are y’all doing about the racist students that my BLACK little sister has to put up with ?! Not okay at all. @13WHAM pic.twitter.com/KBSW5NgEjW
    — ??Kye (@NikkyeKidd) March 7, 2022

"This school is filled with a bunch of n*ggers. Get out or else!!" the graffiti said.  ...

Rochester-area radio talk show host Bob Lonsberry tweeted that four sources, including "two in government," said the culprit was an African-American student.

"NOT TRUE… she is HISPANIC… a Hispanic is NOT considered African American is no way!!!" Iglesia responded on Twitter in a quote tweet replying to Lonsberry.  ...
The Post Millennial
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
But was she a white hispanic?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

I guess.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

She had to be because nobody seems to be outraged about this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!