Author Topic: Democrats repay FBI chieftains for all their political help  (Read 245 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Democrats repay FBI chieftains for all their political help
« on: March 16, 2023, 03:15:23 pm »
OPINION:

Democrats owe the FBI, particularly the seventh floor of its Washington headquarters, a lot.

Not surprisingly, as House Republicans took their first batch of transcribed testimony from FBI whistleblowers, Democrats immediately set out to sabotage them and Rep. Jim Jordan, Ohio Republican, in the process.

Democrats quickly issued a 300-page report bashing witnesses George Hill, Garret O’Boyle and Steve Friend. Democratic staffers picked scattered transcript testimony and told the Washington media the trio were partisans who disclosed nothing illegal. It worked. Lots of negative press stories soon followed about Mr. Jordan and his House Judiciary Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government.
Jason Foster, former chief investigative counsel for Sen. Charles Grassley, who himself uncovered FBI wrongdoing, told me the Democratic product is riddled with errors. Mr. Foster, founder of the nonprofit Empower Oversight, has been aiding Mr. Hill and Mr. Friend. He told me of the FBI’s reprisal against Mr. Friend.

“You could dedicate your column to detailing the inaccuracies, half-truths, and smears in that report for the next six weeks and still not get through them all,” Mr. Foster told me.

First, let’s recap some history.

Democrats had no better friend in 2016 than the FBI’s seventh-floor headquarters. FBI leaders eagerly accepted a Democratic Party-financed dossier sourced to the Kremlin and used it as gospel to harass the Donald Trump candidacy, transition and presidency. And in the end, after four years of trying, the FBI never confirmed one single anti-Trump claim out of a dozen. But for Democrats, the FBI did its job. It was political harassment.

Continued at link

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/mar/14/democrats-repay-fbi-chieftains-for-all-their-polit/
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 03:16:32 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!