Author Topic: Elections Have Consequences; Stolen Elections Have Catastrophes  (Read 1022 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 16, 2023
Elections Have Consequences; Stolen Elections Have Catastrophes
By J.B. Shurk

"Put the adults back in charge," they whined.  "Donald Trump will break the world," they lied.  Well, they manipulated election rules to certify suspicious vote totals that preposterously portrayed senile Joe Biden as the most popularly elected president in history; censored and locked up anyone who complained; and covered up their crimes with J6 show trials drenched in untruths meant to hide from history the Uniparty's underhanded machinations in outright stealing a presidential election.  The whole mess was so banana-republic-yucky that Biden was inaugurated behind barbed wire and a show of military force befitting the small junta who attended the successful coup's celebration.  And as a result of the Uniparty's installation of Dementia Joe as White House marionette, the American people have been plagued with crime, inflation, political persecution, COVID tyranny, deadly battlefield retreat, open borders, staggering drug deaths, proxy wars, bankruptcies, bank runs, endless new regulations, a plummeting standard of living, economic panic, and social volatility.  Elections have consequences, but stolen elections have catastrophes.

For over two years, the State-controlled press and the permanent political class have accused anyone who challenges the ruling regime's legitimacy of being an "election denier" pushing the "big lie" that the 2020 race was rigged.  That resort to low-minded name-calling always seems like the "big tell" that they know that the people know that they're full of it.  Never mind that Time ran an exposé shortly after the election diagramming in great detail how "a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, work[ed] together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information."  Never mind that the American people later learned that Facebook CEO "Mark Zuckerberg and other left-wing actors commandeered election operations in blue hubs of swing states in 2020" by "strategically bankroll[ing] and staff[ing] local government election offices, which are in charge of voter registration, voting, and vote counting."  Never mind that leftist agitators had spent months in the run-up to the election threatening to unleash mayhem if Biden "won" the so-called "national popular vote" but lost the Electoral College.  Never mind that those same leftist agitators also spent months seeding a public narrative that a "red mirage" would show Trump winning before days of ballot-hunting eventually overturned those ephemeral victories.  Nope — put all those public admissions and "color revolution" propaganda campaigns aside, you dumb deplorables, and blithely accept the authorities' assurances that Biden's election was on the up-and-up.  People with power crossed their hearts and promised they were telling the truth; what more could Americans without power possibly require? 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/03/elections_have_consequences_stolen_elections_have_catastrophes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Elections Have Consequences; Stolen Elections Have Catastrophes
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023, 02:59:14 am »
It's been over two years and the "stolen election" people still haven't come up with any proof for the claim. Where is the proof of a stolen election? Show me the proof.
 Now it turns out even public deniers like Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham knew the election wasn't stolen shortly after it was over but kept stringing their viewers along making them think that they were with them on the stolen election claim.
All along they knew Trump was lying.
American Stinker seems to have the lion's share of the "stolen election" people who refuse to acknowledge reality...the election wasn't stolen. Trump lost....fairly, squarely, and bigly.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2023, 01:37:38 pm »
It's been over two years and the "stolen election" people still haven't come up with any proof for the claim. Where is the proof of a stolen election? Show me the proof.
 Now it turns out even public deniers like Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham knew the election wasn't stolen shortly after it was over but kept stringing their viewers along making them think that they were with them on the stolen election claim.
American Stinker seems to have the lion's share of the "stolen election" people who refuse to acknowledge reality...the election wasn't stolen. Trump lost....fairly, squarely, and bigly.

You can never see what you refuse to look at.  The 2020 election WAS stolen and there is more than ample proof of that fact.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2023, 01:52:33 pm »

My position was, and still remains, more agnostic when it comes to the “we wuz wobbed” narrative

They could be right. And there’s no doubt there was a lot of things put in place because of Covid for the 2020 elections that definitely benefited the Democrats

But it seems like whichever side loses since the election of 2000, the losing side complains about being robbed somehow. If you only accept  the narrative that you were robbed, and there’s no other explanation for a loss, you don’t look objectively what you can do better next time.

I’ve heard from friends and relatives that claimed Donald Trump stole the election from Hillary Clinton. Of course they won’t accept that Hillary Clinton was toxic to the electorate, especially in middle America. And her open contempt for average citizens was very palpable

@goatprairie
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 01:54:38 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2023, 02:00:09 pm »
The underlying problem in these cases is simply because our elections are totally insecure.  Widespread mail in voting and ballot harvesting make it impossible to verify that the voter named on the ballot actually cast the vote contained on that ballot, and that the named voter wasn't subject to undue pressure or influence to vote in a certain way.  More broadly, however, it is apparently impossible to do anything remotely resembling a reliable audit of any election.

As such, we have conditions that make cheating possible, and likely in some cases, and no way to affirmatively prove that cheating did not occur.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2023, 02:04:16 pm »
The underlying problem in these cases is simply because our elections are totally insecure.  Widespread mail in voting and ballot harvesting make it impossible to verify that the voter named on the ballot actually cast the vote contained on that ballot, and that the named voter wasn't subject to undue pressure or influence to vote in a certain way.  More broadly, however, it is apparently impossible to do anything remotely resembling a reliable audit of any election.

As such, we have conditions that make cheating possible, and likely in some cases, and no way to affirmatively prove that cheating did not occur.

:yowsa:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2023, 02:18:48 pm »

I agree with all the above

There was an article a while back where it suggested that Republicans start embracing ballot harvesting and mass mail in ballots and taking advantage of them as the Democrats do

But if the Republicans did do that, and it started working to their advantage, what incentive would the Republicans then have to tighten up our election laws?

As such, large numbers of people are doubting the validity of every election
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2023, 02:41:17 pm »
I agree with all the above

There was an article a while back where it suggested that Republicans start embracing ballot harvesting and mass mail in ballots and taking advantage of them as the Democrats do

But if the Republicans did do that, and it started working to their advantage, what incentive would the Republicans then have to tighten up our election laws?

As such, large numbers of people are doubting the validity of every election

Because if Republicans start using the same tactics, and appear to be having success with them, then there will be bipartisan pressure to limit those tactics - the move to make them illegal would gain traction that it simply cannot get right now, particularly in the MSM, because it's viewed as a DNC-only tool right now.

And yes, democrats/libs/progs are just that myopic.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2023, 04:30:37 pm »
You can never see what you refuse to look at.  The 2020 election WAS stolen and there is more than ample proof of that fact.
Show us the proof.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2023, 04:53:16 pm »
Show us the proof.

Given that there were no verifiable limits on mail-in balloting and ballot harvesting, both of which can be utilized for large-scale fraud, prove that the election wasn't stolen - prove that it was a reliable election the results of which we can rely upon.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2023, 04:58:45 pm »

:thumbsup:    QFT @Bigun

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2023, 05:01:13 pm »

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2023, 09:46:34 pm »
888high58888

It's REALLY good to see you here posting again @libertybele  wink777
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2023, 10:22:16 pm »
It's REALLY good to see you here posting again @libertybele  wink777

Thank you.  happy77. One day at a time.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2023, 10:31:47 pm »
Once again, the absolutely foolish notion that "ballot harvesting" can or will improve Republicans' chances of winning.

It will not and cannot, as I've explained before.

The primary purpose of ballot "harvesting" by the dem-communists it to introduce enough phony, manufactured ballots to overwhelm, control, and steal elections.

Unless Republicans -- and yes, this means guys like YOU, Kamaji -- are will to do their own share of cheatin', it's not going to make a difference.

Same for mail-in ballots.

The only way to keep the electoral playing field on an even keel is to conduct elections using the same rules and parameters by which they were traditionally conducted for many years, until about twenty years ago.
- Voting on Election Day ONLY
- NO mail in voting -- NONE AT ALL
- NO ballot harvesting -- NONE AT ALL
- NO provisional ballots -- NONE AT ALL
- Next-to-no absentee ballots (need must be proven)
- No "same day registration" (registration must be applied for in advance, with proper vetting)
- No "breaks" in counting once vote tallying has begun
- ALL ballots received after the polls close to be null & void -- not counted.

You want "fair" elections?
That's how you GET fair elections.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2023, 11:17:48 pm »

The only way to keep the electoral playing field on an even keel is to conduct elections using the same rules and parameters by which they were traditionally conducted for many years, until about twenty years ago.
- No "same day registration" (registration must be applied for in advance, with proper vetting)

:yowsa:

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2023, 12:31:17 am »
Once again, the absolutely foolish notion that "ballot harvesting" can or will improve Republicans' chances of winning.

The primary purpose of ballot "harvesting" by the dem-communists it to introduce enough phony, manufactured ballots to overwhelm, control, and steal elections.

Unless Republicans -- and yes, this means guys like YOU, Kamaji -- are will to do their own share of cheatin', it's not going to make a difference.

It will, so long as it is available.  The only way to get people to support a return to the traditional way of running reliable elections is for the republicans to start using these techniques; that is the only way to force the MSM to push for eliminating ballot harvesting and mail-in balloting and same-day registration.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2023, 01:49:47 am »

The Republican chances of winning are directly related to whom they have for candidates. If they nominate the right candidates, they have a pretty good chance of getting elected in many parts of the country.
There was no major fraud that stopped Republicans, including Trump, from getting elected in recent elections. The GOP should do what the Dems do legally. That includes all the things you want stopped.
If the GOP continues to field poor candidates like many of the ones Trump backed, they'll get defeated. Because moderates don't like nuts like Kari Lake and a number of other Trump nutters.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2023, 01:57:45 am »
Wash, rinse, repeat.  Before all is said and done, Trump will become the first candidate who claims to have won five presidential elections.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2023, 02:52:14 am »
My position was, and still remains, more agnostic when it comes to the “we wuz wobbed” narrative

They could be right. And there’s no doubt there was a lot of things put in place because of Covid for the 2020 elections that definitely benefited the Democrats

But it seems like whichever side loses since the election of 2000, the losing side complains about being robbed somehow. If you only accept  the narrative that you were robbed, and there’s no other explanation for a loss, you don’t look objectively what you can do better next time.

I’ve heard from friends and relatives that claimed Donald Trump stole the election from Hillary Clinton. Of course they won’t accept that Hillary Clinton was toxic to the electorate, especially in middle America. And her open contempt for average citizens was very palpable

@goatprairie

While we may have been robbed, the bigger problem is there are too many idiots out there that make these elections close enough for them to get away with cheating.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2023, 02:52:57 am »
The Republican chances of winning are directly related to whom they have for candidates. If they nominate the right candidates, they have a pretty good chance of getting elected in many parts of the country.
There was no major fraud that stopped Republicans, including Trump, from getting elected in recent elections. The GOP should do what the Dems do legally. That includes all the things you want stopped.
If the GOP continues to field poor candidates like many of the ones Trump backed, they'll get defeated. Because moderates don't like nuts like Kari Lake and a number of other Trump nutters.

Yeah, let's just go back to the Bushies. /s

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2023, 03:18:25 am »
:thumbsup:    QFT @Bigun
For starters, the election was not 'won by millions of votes', because the POTUS is not elected by popular vote, but by the vote of the electoral college.

Biden's electoral vote count hinged on five states, five states that stopped counting almost simultaneously with Donald Trump securely in the lead, but had overwhelmingly large numbers of additional votes for Biden when they resumed counting in the morning. The aggregate of the total vote 'lead' claimed in those states was only about 200,000 ballots.
Those States' electoral votes were awarded on margins as slim as 11,000 ballots.
All five of those states (aside from questionable sudden jumps in Biden's count) had things in common. Election rules were changed by parties other than the State Legislatures, in violation of the US Constitution. Ballot harvesting and mail in ballots were used (lawfully or otherwise), and there were more than enough questionable ballots to make up the 'margin of victory', often counted without supervision.
There were fractional ballots noted, which reeks of using an algorithm to ensure a specific percentage of the votes went to one candidate (Biden). There should never be a fraction of a vote.
Watch 2000 Mules. Using the same technology that the FBI used to place people on the Capitol Grounds on J6, specific individuals were tracked via geolocation data making circuits of ballot dropboxes and returning to locations believed to warehouse batches of ballots.

Individuals were observed on video depositing handfuls of ballots and photographing themselves doing so using their phones (credibly, to be paid for depositing those ballots).

Electronic vote counting equipment was not secure, and when attempts were made to audit it, had been wiped in violation of the law. etc. etc. etc.

Attempts to bring these and other specific complaints of illegal irregularities to light in court were met with summary dismissal, never reaching the Discovery phase (where evidence is actually examined).
None of the myriad cases brought over the election went to trial, nor was the evidence ever examined.

They were not "lost" as those who tout the election as legitimate have repeatedly said, the cases were never heard, even when Texas sued and the Supreme Court refused to hear a case, despite it being the Constitutional court of Primary Jurisdiction in matters between the States. Those cases start at the top, and the top looked the other way.

I could go on, but if people want to ignore all that, then nothing I say will make any difference.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis