Author Topic: There’s No Liar Like A Biden... I & I Editorial Board  (Read 238 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There’s No Liar Like A Biden... I & I Editorial Board
« on: March 16, 2023, 02:27:52 pm »
How do we know when Joe Biden is lying? When he says he gives us his word as a Biden. But that’s not the only time he spins a whopper. He says something untrue quite regularly, the most recent instance a tall tale about his “epiphany” regarding gay marriage.

When asked about his “evolution on marriage equality” during an interview on Monday night’s “The Daily Show” on Comedy Central, Biden radically revised his personal history so that he would appear to have been woke for more than a half century. Our president (how did such a thing ever happen?) said he “hadn’t thought much about” same-sex marriage until his “senior in high school.” But one day as his father was dropping him off, he saw “two well-dressed men in suits” kiss each other.

“I mean they give each other a kiss. … And I’ll never forget, I turned, looked at my dad, he said ‘Joey, it’s simple. They love each other. It’s simple.’ No, I’m not joking. ‘It’s simple. They love each other.’  … It doesn’t matter whether it’s, whether it’s same-sex, or heterosexual couples should be able to be married. What is the problem?”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/03/16/theres-no-liar-like-a-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: There’s No Liar Like A Biden... I & I Editorial Board
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 05:02:43 pm »
Biden  is a two-fer.

He is a compulsive liar that will lie even when the truth  might serve him better,and now he is also  senile,and wouldn't recognize the truth if you shoved his face in it.

To HIM,"the truth" is whatever serves him best.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2023, 02:51:26 am »
Libs on other boards are adamant that Biden's lies are mere fibs and not nearly as bad as Trump's lies.
When it's pointed out to them that many of Biden's lies, like black people are eternal victims of racist white cops, get people killed, they flat out deny it. Biden's lie about milquetoast Mitt Romney wanting to put black people in chains is ignored by these people.
Or that the rich don't pay any taxes which encourages people to screw around with their own taxes .....because it's just not fair.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2023, 08:12:51 am »
'Hold my vaccine and watch this....'

Tony F.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis