Author Topic: Shocker: Poll Finds Most Americans Think Media is too Easy on Biden, is Becoming More Biased  (Read 225 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Shocker: Poll Finds Most Americans Think Media is too Easy on Biden, is Becoming More Biased
By Mike LaChance Mar. 3, 2023 10:15 pm80 Comments

A new poll from Rasmussen has found that most Americans believe the media is too easy on Joe Biden and is becoming more biased.

All you need for proof of this is to look at the way the media treats Biden versus how they treated Trump. Under Trump, the media treated absolutely everything as a crisis or a scandal. Under Biden, they barely seem awake and able to ask questions.

When they do manage to notice stories about Biden, most of the time they rush to his defense.

Breitbart News reports:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/shocker-poll-finds-most-americans-think-media-is-too-easy-on-biden-is-becoming-more-biased/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Is the tide turning?
Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
Corporate Media officially TURN on Biden Regime after KJP gaslights on Biden taking questions from press:
REPORTER: “THAT’S NOT TRUE”
REPORTER: "The press is always shouted down when we're in the Oval Office."
REPORTER: "They shout at us to GET OUT."
KJP: "I hear you guys."

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1636447163847680012
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The truth shall set you free, except now it too often takes dullards YEARS, to movew past denials/cluelessnesses, and it killing the nation.  Blind dullards can't see it though!
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions