Author Topic: Claim: A Majority of Voters believe Climate Change is a False Religion  (Read 108 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Claim: A Majority of Voters believe Climate Change is a False Religion
18 hours ago Eric Worrall 50 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

Claim: A Majority of Voters believe Climate Change is a False Religion

4 hours ago

Eric Worrall

Essay by Eric Worrall

“… the climate religion actually has nothing to do with the climate. It is all about power, control, dominion and apologizing for America’s own success.  …”

Is Climate Change a False Religion?

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

A majority of voters agree with a Republican presidential candidate’s criticism of climate change as a “religion” that isn’t really about the climate at all.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 60% of Likely U.S. voters agree – including 47% who Strongly Agree – with Vivek Ramasamy’s recent statement that climate change has become a religion that “actually has nothing to do with the climate” and is really about power and control. Thirty-five percent (35%) disagree with Ramaswamy’s statement, including 25% who Strongly Disagree. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Seventy-nine percent (79%) of Republicans, 45% of Democrats and 60% of voters not affiliated with either major party at least somewhat agree with Ramaswamy’s description of climate change as a religion.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/03/15/claim-a-majority-of-voters-believe-climate-change-is-a-false-religion/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson