General Category > Health/Education

‘Afraid of a life I hadn’t tasted’: Why trans male is back to being a woman

(1/6) > >>

Kamaji:
‘Afraid of a life I hadn’t tasted’: Why trans male is back to being a woman

By Rikki Schlott   
March 15, 2023

“I thought womanhood was unsafe before ever experiencing it,” Prisha Mosley told The Post. “I was afraid of a life I hadn’t tasted yet. Now I don’t get to be a woman, fully, and I will never know what it’s like.”

The 25-year-old is transitioning back to being a woman after, she said, she was failed by medical professionals who led her down the path to testosterone injections and a double mastectomy by age 18.

Prisha said she was rushed through gender transition after being convinced — by activists and therapists — that being born in the wrong body was at the root of all her problems.

“I don’t think people should be allowed to take this experimental medicine and do these experimental surgeries until they’re 25, when the brain is fully developed,” Prisha said.

Prisha Mosely says she was rushed through gender transition after being convinced — by activists and therapists — that being born in the wrong body was at the root of all her problems.

Her upbringing, in Maryland and North Carolina, was a difficult one.

So Prisha turned to the internet for solace, and found a transgender activist community online.

“I was dealing with very, very adult things … and therefore I wasn’t able to make any friends my age,” Prisha, who now lives in Michigan, told The Post. “So I started being online a lot and talking to adults online. I got preyed upon.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/15/why-teen-girl-who-became-a-trans-man-is-now-a-woman-again/

mountaineer:

--- Quote ---Her upbringing, in Maryland and North Carolina, was a difficult one.

So Prisha turned to the internet for solace, and found a transgender activist community online.
--- End quote ---
The very notion of changing one's sex - as if that were possible - is rooted in emotional issues and mental illness. What she needed was counseling and a sympathetic ear, not a scalpel and testosterone.

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on March 16, 2023, 03:50:19 pm ---The very notion of changing one's sex - as if that were possible - is rooted in emotional issues and mental illness. What she needed was counseling and a sympathetic ear, not a scalpel and testosterone.

--- End quote ---

Exactly.

sneakypete:
The reality is that some people,regardless of gender, are born with no actual sexual desire. They just don't "get" why women  are attracted to men,or men are attracted to women.

Because of this,they are easy prey for the professionals who make a LOT of money doing these things.

mountaineer:
That reality show tranny, "Jazz," who supposedly realized at age 5 that he really was female, now seems a little disappointed he had his parts chopped off. He's found himself attracted to *gasp* girls, I've read.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/IsabellaMDeLuca/status/1636385941446344704

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version