Author Topic: BREAKING: James O’Keefe Launches Brand New Venture After Getting Ousted From Project Veritas  (Read 527 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: James O’Keefe Launches Brand New Venture After Getting Ousted From Project Veritas
By Chris March 15, 2023 Updated:March 15, 2023

On Wednesday, James O’ Keefe launched a new media organization called “O’ Keefe Media Group.”

In a twitter video, O’ Keefe explained, “in paving the way to establish citizen journalism, I have been defamed, arrested, raided, and ultimately removed from the organization I spent so much time developing credibility of. I always knew they would try to ruin the reputations of those who exposed them, the pharma giants, the three-letter government agencies, and those who I thought I could trust.”

“But in response, we are going to build an army of investigators and exposers. They have awakened sleeping giants. I’m back.”

O’Keefe revealed in February this year that he was kicked out of Project Veritas, despite being a founder of the organization.

“Remaining by my side are a small, tight-knit group of the most elite journalists in the world. Exposing corruption requires standing up to power because power hates sunlight. We are sunlight. Welcome to the O’Keefe Media Group, where we will never be shut down. Because not only do I own it, but you own it too. Support us and sponsor our army of journalists by becoming a founding member today,” he finished.

O’ Keefe Media Group is up and running, with a message and the main page that says, “Empowering and equipping a movement of thousands of people like you to report things that are wrong, with the support of an in-house team of elite journalists to bring factual, unbiased stories to light.”

more
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-james-okeefe-launches-brand-new-venture-after-getting-ousted-from-project-veritas-mace/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Very good.  Let's hope that he keeps his eye on the prize, and doesn't devolve into money-oriented click-bait stories.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Very good.  Let's hope that he keeps his eye on the prize, and doesn't devolve into money-oriented click-bait stories.

Let's hope he doesn't get "Breitbarted". 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

Let's hope he doesn't get "Breitbarted". 

Exactly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Good for him, said it here he should do that.

Irony is, going after him raised his profile - he might come out of this way more successful.
The Republic is lost.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I imagine there are some flustered folks at Project Veritas....

Good luck to O'Keefe.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Exactly!

O'Keefe was a Brietbart protoge'

I hate trends and coincidences.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

There are bitterly few that I would call a journalist in this day and age. I wish O'Keefe every success in his new venture. I sure as hell put more faith in him than in those who
 ousted him

Without O'Keefe, PV is dead to me.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just started following their twitter account today.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline verga

Wishing him the best.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.