General Category > Second Amendment

Joe Biden Demands Gun Control After Hunter Tried to Obtain Weapon by Allegedly Lying on Background C

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
Joe Biden Demands Gun Control After Hunter Tried to Obtain Weapon by Allegedly Lying on Background Check

Wendell Husebø15 Mar 202311
2:51

President Joe Biden on Tuesday demanded Congress enact stricter gun control measures after Hunter Biden in 2018 tried to obtain a weapon by allegedly providing false statements on an AFT background check, a violation that carries fines up to $250,000 and/or ten years of imprisonment.

Joe Biden claimed he is trying to “keep firearms out of dangerous hands” by asking Congress to enact stricter gun control measures. “As I continue to call on Congress to require background check on all firearms sales,” Biden said he has directed his attorney general “to take every lawful action possible to move us as close as we can to universal background checks without legislation.”

“It’s just common sense — check if someone is a felon [or] domestic abuser before they buy a gun,” Joe Biden said:

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1635748097211940865

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/15/joe-biden-demands-gun-control-after-hunter-tried-to-obtain-weapon-by-allegedly-lying-on-background-check/

verga:
Someone needs to get Carl Rowan's opinion on that. (Yeah I know he died over 20 years ago.)

Sighlass:

--- Quote from: verga on March 17, 2023, 12:55:16 pm ---Someone needs to get Carl Rowan's opinion on that. (Yeah I know he died over 20 years ago.)

--- End quote ---

I went down the squirrel hole to see where/what you were mentioning there (never heard of Carl Rowan)... Anyhoo, was pleasantly rewarded for it with a good story of a hypocritical leftist journalist that was very anti-2nd that managed to use an unregistered gun to either defend his property or just shoot at some naughty kids that trespassed (hitting one in the wrist).

It amazes me the political memory of TBR folks... @verga

Smokin Joe:
I really don't give a damn what Biden thinks. He can bloviate, and proclamate all he wants, but getting compliance is a whole 'nother critter.

The Constitution that he swore to protect and defend stands in his way.

verga:

--- Quote from: Sighlass on March 17, 2023, 05:51:50 pm ---I went down the squirrel hole to see where/what you were mentioning there (never heard of Carl Rowan)... Anyhoo, was pleasantly rewarded for it with a good story of a hypocritical leftist journalist that was very anti-2nd that managed to use an unregistered gun to either defend his property or just shoot at some naughty kids that trespassed (hitting one in the wrist).

It amazes me the political memory of TBR folks... @verga

--- End quote ---
For me, the best part was that his FBI agent son had illegally taken an unregistered unlicensed firearm from the FBI evidence room, and suffered no reprisals and Rowan did not suffer any consequences either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version