Author Topic: Joe Biden Demands Gun Control After Hunter Tried to Obtain Weapon by Allegedly Lying on Background C  (Read 612 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Demands Gun Control After Hunter Tried to Obtain Weapon by Allegedly Lying on Background Check

Wendell Husebø15 Mar 202311
2:51

President Joe Biden on Tuesday demanded Congress enact stricter gun control measures after Hunter Biden in 2018 tried to obtain a weapon by allegedly providing false statements on an AFT background check, a violation that carries fines up to $250,000 and/or ten years of imprisonment.

Joe Biden claimed he is trying to “keep firearms out of dangerous hands” by asking Congress to enact stricter gun control measures. “As I continue to call on Congress to require background check on all firearms sales,” Biden said he has directed his attorney general “to take every lawful action possible to move us as close as we can to universal background checks without legislation.”

“It’s just common sense — check if someone is a felon [or] domestic abuser before they buy a gun,” Joe Biden said:

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1635748097211940865

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/15/joe-biden-demands-gun-control-after-hunter-tried-to-obtain-weapon-by-allegedly-lying-on-background-check/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Someone needs to get Carl Rowan's opinion on that. (Yeah I know he died over 20 years ago.)
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Someone needs to get Carl Rowan's opinion on that. (Yeah I know he died over 20 years ago.)

I went down the squirrel hole to see where/what you were mentioning there (never heard of Carl Rowan)... Anyhoo, was pleasantly rewarded for it with a good story of a hypocritical leftist journalist that was very anti-2nd that managed to use an unregistered gun to either defend his property or just shoot at some naughty kids that trespassed (hitting one in the wrist).

It amazes me the political memory of TBR folks... @verga
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I really don't give a damn what Biden thinks. He can bloviate, and proclamate all he wants, but getting compliance is a whole 'nother critter.

The Constitution that he swore to protect and defend stands in his way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

I went down the squirrel hole to see where/what you were mentioning there (never heard of Carl Rowan)... Anyhoo, was pleasantly rewarded for it with a good story of a hypocritical leftist journalist that was very anti-2nd that managed to use an unregistered gun to either defend his property or just shoot at some naughty kids that trespassed (hitting one in the wrist).

It amazes me the political memory of TBR folks... @verga
For me, the best part was that his FBI agent son had illegally taken an unregistered unlicensed firearm from the FBI evidence room, and suffered no reprisals and Rowan did not suffer any consequences either.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.