General Category > General Discussion

National Geographic Goofed! So did atheists

<< < (5/5)

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: bigheadfred on March 31, 2023, 12:30:12 am ---In one of the great ironies, the more science advances, the more it proves the existence of G-d.

--- End quote ---
Precisely.

But then, I did not become a scientist to disprove the existence of God, rather, to better understand the wonders He has wrought.  And I discovered that the more I learn, the less I know. Every answer brings more questions. How delightful!

ChemEngrMBA:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on April 15, 2023, 12:39:39 pm ---Precisely.

But then, I did not become a scientist to disprove the existence of God, rather, to better understand the wonders He has wrought.  And I discovered that the more I learn, the less I know. Every answer brings more questions. How delightful!

--- End quote ---

Joe that is quite an answer.  You will delight in my book or I will buy it back from you. 

"There are only two kinds of people.  One kind thinks nothing is a miracle and the other kind thinks everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

"The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." - Eden Phillpotts

My book features twenty-six chapters of miracles and magical things which everyone takes for granted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version