Author Topic: CONNECTICUT: Despite comprising only 2.7% of the total population, Muslims are demanding that school  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CONNECTICUT: Despite comprising only 2.7% of the total population, Muslims are demanding that schools be closed for the Islamic holiday of Eid al-Fitr
MARCH 13, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM3 COMMENTS

Designated terrorist group CAIR-Connecticut Operations Director Hassan Awwad said in part: “CAIR Connecticut has been working with many school districts across the state. Some have already recognized the Eid as a holiday including New Haven, Hamden, Manchester, and Bridgeport. We are also working with other BOEs in Stamford, Norwalk, Orange, and Farmington Valley, to promote equality, inclusion, and religious diversity by having Eid recognized as a holiday…”

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/03/13/connecticut-despite-comprising-only-2-7-of-the-total-population-muslims-are-demanding-that-schools-be-closed-for-the-islamic-holiday-of-eid-al-fitr/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They should offer to shut the schools for an LGBTQ day then see what the Muslims think of equality and inclusion.  wink777
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson