Author Topic: Migrants Found Locked in Pickup Truck Toolbox near Border in Arizona  (Read 88 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants Found Locked in Pickup Truck Toolbox near Border in Arizona

Three Points Station agents find three migrants locked inside the toolbox in a pickup truck (U.S. Border Patrol/Tucson Sector)U.S. Border Patrol/Tucson Sector
BOB PRICE14 Mar 20234

Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents arrested an alleged human smuggler after finding three migrants locked inside a pickup-truck toolbox. The agents discovered the migrants trapped in the box following a K-9 inspection.

Agents assigned to the Tucson Sector Three Points Station responded last week to a request for assistance from the Tohono O’odham Police Department, according to a tweet from Chief Patrol Agent John R. Modlin.

The agents arrived on the scene and conducted a preliminary search with a K-9 team. The K-9 alerted to the possible presence of drug or human cargo in the truck. A physical inspection of a locked toolbox in the truck’s bed led to the discovery of three migrants. The migrants had no means of escape in the event of a crash or being abandoned by the smuggler.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/03/14/migrants-found-locked-in-pickup-truck-toolbox-near-border-in-arizona/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson