Author Topic: Who exactly is paying for Natalie Biden's luxury spring break?  (Read 399 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 14, 2023
Who exactly is paying for Natalie Biden's luxury spring break?
By Olivia Murray

What's worse: a lying Democrat or a bird-brained one?  The "I don't recall" phrase favored by Hillary Clinton and Anthony Fauci exposed them as obvious perjurers; however, the problem with press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre is that any time she opens her big gob, we can't really tell whether she's lying or just doesn't know what she's talking about.  Democrat diversity hires rarely make competent employees.

This week, Joe Biden traveled to San Diego to meet with foreign heads of state Rishi Sunak and Anthony Albanese.  However, reports emerged that Joe's granddaughter would also be on the trip.  No, not little four-year-old Navy Joan (Hunter's love child is still shunned by Joe and Jill), but high school senior Natalie, as she was on spring break.

During a press briefing with reporters, Jean-Pierre's mouth got ahead of her.  From Townhall:

When asked why Natalie was tagging along, Jean-Pierre noted that 'as you know, the president's family tends to travel with him, pretty often, so that's not uncommon'[.] ...

But that raised a follow-up question: When members of Biden's extended family accompany him on official travel, does the president or a member of his family reimburse the federal government — taxpayers, that is — for his family members' travel expenses?

To this, Jean-Pierre said, "I actually don't know."  Listen to audio of her latest blunder below:

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1635363949192577025

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/who_emexactlyem_is_paying_for_natalie_bidens_luxury_spring_break.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Who exactly is paying for Natalie Biden's luxury spring break?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2023, 06:33:13 pm »
Look, if Natalie has to spend time changing Daddy's diapers, or otherwise wiping up after him, I'd say she earned it the hard way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023, 06:36:34 pm »
Look, if Natalie has to spend time changing Daddy's diapers, or otherwise wiping up after him, I'd say she earned it the hard way.
They would have to pay whomever was in charge of diapers, whether Natalie or some nameless aide. Maybe she just wipes drool and not his butt.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2023, 08:13:50 pm »
They would have to pay whomever was in charge of diapers, whether Natalie or some nameless aide. Maybe she just wipes drool and not his butt.

I don't want to see the details on those contracts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2023, 08:29:36 pm »

Hmmm...   I guess it Depends..... 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2023, 08:36:07 pm »
Hmmm...   I guess it Depends.....

I will NOT comply.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2023, 08:54:46 pm »
I don't want to see the details on those contracts.

Well-played!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2023, 08:56:49 pm »
Anyway, KJP is an idiot.  Even I know that if a President brings along members of his family, he has to pay for their expenses.  That's been reported many times in other context, including Hunter Biden travelling with him in the past.

How KJP can not know that is the real story.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2023, 08:59:45 pm »
Anyway, KJP is an idiot.  Even I know that if a President brings along members of his family, he has to pay for their expenses.  That's been reported many times in other context, including Hunter Biden travelling with him in the past.

All I know from what I know about the science of body language, is that rapid blinking often accompanies lying.

And we all see the day to day blink-a-fest.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2023, 09:15:59 pm »

Exactly...they even have to pay for their meals at the WH...when they want a coke it is charged to the President's account etc....I am not sure if the President gets a bill or it is subtracted from his salary..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34