Author Topic: Biden warns young people ‘damned’ if his green policies thwarted & makes wildly wrong climate claims  (Read 104 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden warns young people ‘damned’ if his green policies thwarted & makes wildly wrong climate claims – Point-by-point rebuttal by Climate Depot

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotMarch 14, 2023 11:11 AM

Climate Depot Special Report

Climate Depot Reality Check to Biden:

President Joe Biden made remarkably uninformed and inaccurate climate comments in a TV interview in March 2023 and invoked the hell and brimstone imagery of “a whole generation damned” if his climate policies are not implemented. Despite the fact that Biden’s policies would not even measurably impact global CO2 levels, See:

Analysis by Dr. Roger Pielke Jr: Biden’s 50% emissions reduction target for 2030 (if achieved) would have a ‘nearly unmeasurable’ impact on overall global CO2 emissions

Here is what Biden said, and what follows is a Climate Depot point-by-point rebuttal to each of Biden’s claims.

Biden Claim: “If we don’t keep the temperature from going above 1.5C, then … [a] whole generation is damned”

Reality Check:

Book reveals UN’s goal of ‘2 degree’ limit of ‘global warming’ has no scientific basis – ‘Pulled out of thin air’

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/03/14/biden-warns-young-people-damned-if-his-green-policies-thwarted-makes-wildly-wrong-climate-claims-point-by-point-rebuttal-by-climate-depot/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson