Author Topic: Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Jay Leno Melt Down as Trump Prepares to Publish Their Letters to Him  (Read 1535 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Jay Leno Melt Down as Trump Prepares to Publish Their Letters to Him

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 14 Mar 2023

Hillary Clinton and Jay Leno are among some celebrities claiming Donald Trump does not have permission to publish letters they wrote to him, which are set to be released in the former president’s upcoming book, Letters to Trump.

Trump is set to release Letters to Trump through Winning Team Publishing on April 25. The book promises to reveal letters sent to Trump by influential figures, including Princess Diana, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Kim Jong-un, and John F. Kennedy Jr., among others.

However, certain celebrities who have changed their attitude toward Trump since his entrance into the political arena are speaking out against the book. Some even claim it would be unlawful for their letters to be published.

Jay Leno, whose letter to Trump is set to appear in the book, said he did not give Trump permission to make the letter public.

“Jay did not release, nor authorize any use of any letter to Mr. Trump,” a Leno representative told Newsweek.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/14/hillary-clinton-oprah-winfrey-jay-leno-melt-down-trump-prepares-to-publish-letters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
New rules of ownership: When you send a letter to someone it becomes the sendee's property unless you are an A list celeb.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The celebs apparently would like there to be a special rule for them, but there isn't.  That's why they're not going to be able to stop the publishing of that book.

That being said, Trump's comments about it shows how people "kissed his ass" are juvenile as hell.  Just because you send a nice letter to somebody doesn't mean you're kissing their ass.

Offline LMAO

I suppose the only thing that these people can do is have a temper tantrum. They could argue that these letters were supposed to be private. But they don’t have any legal recourse.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

That being said, Trump's comments about it shows how people "kissed his ass" are juvenile as hell.  Just because you send a nice letter to somebody doesn't mean you're kissing their ass.

It appears many of his opponents on releasing their letters are also behaving very juvenile.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
On one hand...come on, President Trump...you've got a splendid 4 year resume that, when held up next to the current political and social environments, should allow you to act a bit more "Presidential" instead of an upset teenager.

OTOH...it certainly castrates the heck out of other so-called celebrities who might realize there are cozy, friendly pics/notes/emails out there which are favorable and certainly contradictory to anything you may want to say today.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It appears many of his opponents on releasing their letters are also behaving very juvenile.

No kidding.  Maturity has never been a hallmark.of the Hollywood elite.

I don't think this really helps Trump, though, because it is too easy to refute, and just gives another angle for him to be attacked.

I mean, all one of them has to do is say "look, I said nice things about him when he was just a Hollywood celebrity, which was long before he actually got into politics. But at that time, I didn't know he had been talking about grabbing women by the p****, or that he would refuse to respect the result of an election," etc.etc. etc..  And I actually think most people would be on board with a concept that just because you said something about someone 20 years ago doesn't mean they are worthy of it today.

But maybe I'm wrong about that, and it certainly is Trump's right to publish those letters if he wishes.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
There are two sides of this coin....

Trump has every legal right to publish these letters, but there also is tbe covenant of privacy and good taste that has been a hallmark of society for 100's of years around personal communicaton and that trust.

Not that Trump has ever been a "trustworthy" individual........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

I don't think this really helps Trump, though, because it is too easy to refute, and just gives another angle for him to be attacked.

I mean, all one of them has to do is say "look, I said nice things about him when he was just a Hollywood celebrity, which was long before he actually got into politics. But at that time, I didn't know he had been talking about grabbing women by the p****, or that he would refuse to respect the result of an election," etc.etc. etc..  And I actually think most people would be on board with a concept that just because you said something about someone 20 years ago doesn't mean they are worthy of it today.

But maybe I'm wrong about that, and it certainly is Trump's right to publish those letters if he wishes.

:thumbsup:

Offline verga

I can understand Shrillary and Orca, not wanting wan ting to appear to be kind or complimentary to him, but Leno. Seriously?
BTW who is is going to be the first here to add it to the "What are you reading now thread?"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I can understand Shrillary and Orca, not wanting wan ting to appear to be kind or complimentary to him, but Leno. Seriously?
BTW who is is going to be the first here to add it to the "What are you reading now thread?"

I always thought Leno was one of the last late night hosts that was relatively inert about political leanings.

Must be salacious or something.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'll bet you they're fakes.

This is the common Trump campaign tactic: claim that a critic begged Trump for some favor.

Try it with me, Donny: I will know you're lying then.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

This is the common Trump campaign tactic: claim that a critic begged Trump for some favor.

I wonder if they were "crying and begging" for the privilege of kissing his ass?

Barry Goldwater

Offline verga

I really need you to take a deep breath and think about just how stupid this sounds. There are countless pictures of Libtards sucking up to Trump for donations and endorsements, begging for his attention. Remember his quote Don Jr. when he was coming down the escalator: "Now we wil find out who are real friends are." And all of you libs showed your true colors.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The celebs apparently would like there to be a special rule for them, .....

@Maj. Bill Martin

Why wouldn't they,when there seems to be all sorts of "special rules" made only  for them?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Maj. Bill Martin

I almost agree. It benefits him not at all to release that info. After all,they are nothing more than adults who earn big money playing "pretend",and nobody REALLY cares what they think about anything.

Since I suspect that Trump and every other successful businessman and/or politician keeps letters like this to protect themselves against future allegations,he COULD prove any accusations of lying about them,but how would that gain anything for him? After all,they are actors and celebs,the only  people on the planet that lie more than politicians.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@verga

Leno's entire fortune is based on the Hollywood elites like Studio heads liking him and supporting him. Chances are he doesn't even have any friends that aren't connected to the entertainment industry in one way or another,so if they turn on him,his social life as well as his income get shut down.

Maybe this wouldn't matter to  some people,but  to people in showbiz,it is a very big deal.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I always thought Leno was one of the last late night hosts that was relatively inert about political leanings.

Must be salacious or something.

@catfish1957

I think that he is,even though  his wife is a rabid leftie.

That doesn't mean  he wants to be dragged into a fight that really has nothing to do with him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jmyrlefuller

Attention whore,much?

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
the private letter from hillary clinton was a FORM LETTER

Online mountaineer

Just a coincidence, I'm sure:
Fan poops in aisle near Hillary and Chelsea Clinton at Broadway show
By Ian Mohr
March 20, 2023
Page Six

Page Six hears that a serial pooper has been stalking the halls of the legendary Shubert Theater — and the last time they struck, a turd appeared in the aisle near Hillary and Chelsea Clinton at “Some Like It Hot.”

A source close to the show insists that it was a regrettable one-off incident.

But another source tells us that the theater’s staff said that the s–t’s (almost) hit the fans at other performances as well.

“Last week when Hillary and Chelsea Clinton were in the audience,” said a source, “the lights came up for intermission and there were two human turds in the aisle just near the famous political duo.”

The insider added, “The house crew dealt with it very appropriately and quickly, and Hillary and Chelsea remained in the theater for the second act.” ...
In other words, two human turds were found near the famous two human turds.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Just a coincidence, I'm sure:In other words, two human turds were found near the famous two human turds.

Second Act, No.2, and and Clinton Human excrement all in the same building?

We may never see this level of coincidence again in our lifetimes.

Online mountaineer

Second Act, No.2, and and Clinton Human excrement all in the same building?

We may never see this level of coincidence again in our lifetimes.
A cosmic convergence.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Letters?  That's so 19th Century.

They probably sent letters to Trump to butter him up to appear on their shows.

Leno and Oprah knew the risks of being media whores.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright