Author Topic: Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Jay Leno Melt Down as Trump Prepares to Publish Their Letters to Him  (Read 1546 times)

Online cato potatoe

This is tacky as hell, and self destructive.  Why would anyone engage him in conversation, let alone go to work for him if every unflattering remark is liable to be published?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is tacky as hell, and self destructive.  Why would anyone engage him in conversation, let alone go to work for him if every unflattering remark is liable to be published?

Yeah, I find it funny that his present hassles are around NDA's and confidentiality.   But he threatens to publish private emails, at flash. 

Man is a corundum of contradictions.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Just a coincidence, I'm sure:In other words, two human turds were found near the famous two human turds.

Times like this make miss Frank Cannon...

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Letters?  That's so 19th Century.

They probably sent letters to Trump to butter him up to appear on their shows.

Leno and Oprah knew the risks of being media whores.

the  letter from SHrillary Clinton....was a FORM LETTER

NO Kidding