Author Topic: Utah School Feeds Insects to Children, Teaches Them Cows Are Destroying the Planet  (Read 474 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Utah School Feeds Insects to Children, Teaches Them Cows Are Destroying the Planet
Frank BergmanMarch 16, 2023 - 10:06 am6 Comments

A Utah middle school has been found to be teaching children that cows are destroying the planet while feeding them bugs instead of meat.

Utah’s Nebo School District gave sixth-grade students “disgusting” insects to eat last week as part of an English assignment on “climate change.”

Teachers claimed that feeding the kids bugs would save the environment from cows which were “killing the world,” according to a mom who spoke with Fox News.

The Spring Canyon Middle school has defended the move, however, claiming that the children enjoyed the class.

https://slaynews.com/news/utah-school-feeds-insects-children-teaches-cows-destroying-planet/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Utah Mom Unloads On School After Her Daughter Was Given “Gross” Bugs to Eat for “Climate Change” Project (VIDEO)
By Cullen Linebarger Mar. 17, 2023 1:45 pm161 Comments

A Utah mom is speaking out after her daughter’s middle school her daughter and the other students were given insects to eat as part of an English assignment on climate change last week.

The March 7 assignment by a Spring Cannon Middle School teacher instructed the students to write an essay on how eating bugs would save the planet from cows which were “killing the world.” Students were not allowed to write a dissenting opinion.

The school said that children “loved the ewww factor” and many gave the bugs a try. Kids were given extra credit if they did so.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/utah-mom-unloads-on-school-after-her-daughter-was-given-gross-bugs-to-eat-for-climate-change-project-video/
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why isn't PETA involved in the slaughter of those poor bugs? :whistle:
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Merged threads

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
An English assignment on "Climate Change".

The religious fervor runs deep with these dirt worshipers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Did she get lost on her way to preach in the Church of Gaia and end up force indoctrinating some elementary school kids instead?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sooner or later someone's kid is going to get stuffed with a toxic critter, and then all Hell is going to break loose.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis