Author Topic: The Global Warming Doomsday Religion Is A Suicide Pact To Wreck Our Economy  (Read 247 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY DON W. CROCKETT, GUEST POST ON MAR 14, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Global Warming Doomsday Religion Is A Suicide Pact To Wreck Our Economy

protest climate deathsThere is no scientific evidence that the minuscule 0.01% increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) since 1780 has had any effect on the Earth’s average temperature.

Nonetheless, in the 1980s, a religious/political movement against man-made or anthropogenic CO2 arose.

It was driven by catastrophic predictions from a gaggle of impenetrable and undecipherable computer climate models operated by the International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and quickly metastasized into a worldwide mass movement with all the fervor of a new evangelical religion.

As Eric Hoffer observes in his book, The True Believer, “Mass movements can rise and spread without belief in God, but never without belief in a devil.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-global-warming-doomsday-religion-is-a-suicide-pact-to-wreck-our-economy/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I don't disagree about the suicide pact, part.

But I must note that these people could just go find a cliff to run off, en masse, and leave the rest of us alone. After all, if their goal is significant population reduction, hey should lead by example.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Kinda like this?

Offline Kamaji

I don't disagree about the suicide pact, part.

But I must note that these people could just go find a cliff to run off, en masse, and leave the rest of us alone. After all, if their goal is significant population reduction, hey should lead by example.

Yup.