Archives > Radio Shows

Do you listen to podcasts? Any recommendations?

<< < (4/5) > >>

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Gefn on May 11, 2024, 02:23:27 pm ---@libertybele

Duolingo. I use the app but you can also use it on your computer.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.   happy77

catfish1957:
Depending on content/guest, I occasionally watch Rogan's.  He's a good point of reference of one of our political opponents that at least is rational...   

On the off beat side, and depending on guest, I like to watch "Hot Ones".  Nothing like seeing how an interviewee responds after eating a 2 million Scoville Hot Wing. Guy is good with his questioning too.

p.s.....

Did a parse of 200 top podcasts....  Here are how Conservatives fared. (May 11th update)

Ben Shapiro- 12
Megyn Kelly (semi-right) - 19
Dan Bongino- 27
Charlie Kirk- 50
Matt Walsh- 54
Vivek Ramaswamy- 71
Tucker Carlson- 73 *
Glenn Beck- 88
Steve Bannon- 96
Mark Levin- 141

*-  Was shocked that Tucker's rankings were so poor.  Not sure this is a function of his decline, or whether his views on Twitter isn't counted in the metrics.

deb:

--- Quote from: libertybele on May 10, 2024, 10:25:44 pm ---The only podcast that I have listened to on occasion is The Verdict with Ted Cruz -- I don't even know if it's airing anymore.

--- End quote ---

I believe it still is. I’ve enjoyed that one too.

roamer_1:
What kind of podcast are you interested in, @Gefn ?
Everyone is giving you political stuff... Is that what you're after?

Gefn:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on May 14, 2024, 03:41:17 pm ---What kind of podcast are you interested in, @Gefn ?
Everyone is giving you political stuff... Is that what you're after?

--- End quote ---

Good gosh no. I like my podcasts to be about different things. Lately other than my French podcast I have been listening to one about movies and tv.... or of course animal stories. Or old radio shows like Dragnet, or Jean Shepard or Bob and Ray

I want to think of happy things when I  am walking or going to the gym. no current affairs.

Thank you @roamer_1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version