Author Topic: Report: US Agencies Made Duplicate Payments to Wuhan Lab Suspected of COVID Leak  (Read 267 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: US Agencies Made Duplicate Payments to Wuhan Lab Suspected of COVID Leak
Comes as Anthony Fauci is under heightened scrutiny for downplaying lab leak theory

Ben Wilson
March 14, 2023
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) may have made duplicate payments totaling in the tens of millions to the Wuhan, China, lab suspected of leaking the COVID-19 virus, according to CBS News.

OTS_v2
"What I've found so far is evidence that points to double billing, potential theft of government funds," said Diane Cutler, a former federal investigator hired by Republican Sen. Roger Marshall (R., Kan.) to look at the spending records. "It is concerning, especially since it involves dangerous pathogens and risky research."

Cutler looked at more than 50,000 documents pertaining to government grants that went to high-risk research in China before the pandemic. The investigator discovered duplicate payments for equipment, travel, and salaries, and Marshall turned the findings over to USAID, which launched a probe.

The report comes as Anthony Fauci comes under heightened scrutiny over his conduct as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a subagency of the NIH that funded coronavirus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/report-us-agencies-made-duplicate-payments-to-wuhan-lab-suspected-of-covid-leak/
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 11:02:47 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fauci was simply doing his part to help China financially. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

Not surprisingly, USAID was the other entity in on this scam.  They have also been a major recipient of Biden's Ukraine cash - money which otherwise could go towards arming Ukraine.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The most charitable view of Fauci and China is that he believed that overall, scientific collaboration and experimentation of this type is a good thing, and he didn't want us ignorant peons or our elected representatives to overreact and cancel relationships that he believed were good for humanity overall.

What he doesn't get is that isn't his call to make.  We and our elected representatives have the right to make decisions for our own country, regardless of whether a scientific elite believes they are wise or not.

Offline Kamaji

The most charitable view of Fauci and China is that he believed that overall, scientific collaboration and experimentation of this type is a good thing, and he didn't want us ignorant peons or our elected representatives to overreact and cancel relationships that he believed were good for humanity overall.

What he doesn't get is that isn't his call to make.  We and our elected representatives have the right to make decisions for our own country, regardless of whether a scientific elite believes they are wise or not.

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So not only did we pay for COVID development, we got ripped off doing it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As some pointed out, and many severely denied, this was a population control device, plague weapon to control humanities population, even Bill Gates pointed out needed culling by ultra rich elites.  Even still many of the Nazi like elites are being covered for, as they are in many other areas, lied and denied for.  Their wicked stooges still stooge, don't they, and we who point out how wicked they are and their stooges, are still viewed as pariahs in the land.  How do they keep their reputations when they should be held in regard as the Nazi trials in Nuremberg after WWII?
How wicked they are, and how many accomplishes working hard to cover for and defend them.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, we fought the last World War against such global criminals and beat them.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions