Author Topic: Greta Thunberg's online climate change cover-up  (Read 132 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Greta Thunberg's online climate change cover-up
« on: March 15, 2023, 10:30:24 am »
Greta Thunberg's online climate change cover-up
Opinion by Christopher Tremoglie • Yesterday 3:19 PM

Climate change alarmist Greta Thunberg has made a living by scaring millions of children into believing the world will end because of climate change. But now, it appears even she might be skeptical of the alarmist rhetoric.

Thunberg is trying to cover her tracks after yet another climate change doomsday prediction did not come true. Thunberg reportedly deleted a tweet from 2018 that claimed unless the planet stopped using fossil fuels over the next five years, climate change would inevitably cause the demise of human civilization.

"How dare she!"

Thunberg was a silly, indoctrinated teenager at that time, so the schadenfreude over her Twitter failure should probably be somewhat curbed, even if she is an arrogant climate alarmist fanatic. And Thunberg's error of doomsday prognostication has been repeated multiple times by many older people, supposedly wiser than her. Essentially, she was repeating what she was taught. This isn't to excuse her in any way but merely point out that she is a symptom of the radical Left's rhetoric on climate change.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/greta-thunberg-s-online-climate-change-cover-up/ar-AA18CPLi?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=4759dbcbd6374e528c38ee08f97cd5da&ei=385
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson