Author Topic: Nikki Haley Joins Forces with Trump Against DeSantis – 2024 GOP Primary Shaping Up to Be Electric  (Read 399 times)

Offline Hoodat

Nikki Haley Joins Forces with Trump Against DeSantis – 2024 GOP Primary Shaping Up to Be Electric

Richard Moorhead  |  March 14, 2023

Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley is calling out one of her potential rivals — with a comparison to former President Donald Trump.

The former ambassador to the United Nations criticized Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ answer to a question regarding U.S. policy on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Haley expressed agreement with Trump’s claims that DeSantis is merely copying his stances in a Tuesday statement, distinguishing her own view from those of the Republican heavyweights.

“President Trump is right when he says Governor DeSantis is copying him — first in style, then on entitlement reform, and now on Ukraine,” she said.  .  .  .

https://thelibertyloft.com/2023/03/14/nikki-haley-joins-forces-with-trump-against-desantis-2024-gop-primary-shaping-up-to-be-electric/

Can't wait to hear how the #AlwaysTrumpers spin this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

You know who this article reminded me of is Omarossa.  She shares many similarities with Haley in that they have both been in and out of Trump's orbits, so many times, sometimes with obvious bitterness. 

Trump has to pick a Woman VP (seems having something to grab really has a calming effect on him). 
   MTG is on my betting sheet, she whored herself so much for what she thought was gonna be a McCarthy Coronation.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Haley and Trump deserve each other......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Leaders who get things done are always gonna have to hear the noisy little gusts of wind spewed out by the naysayers.

*****rollingeyes***** 999yawn
The Republic is lost.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Can't wait to hear how the #AlwaysTrumpers spin this.

To use their phrasing, "If DeSantis is taking flak from the RINO's, it must mean he's over the target."

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
   You know who this article reminded me of is Omarossa.  She shares many similarities with Haley in that they have both been in and out of Trump's orbits, so many times, sometimes with obvious bitterness. 

In fairness to Haley, Omarossa was nothing before Trump.  Haley was elected Governor half a decade before Trump ever entered politics.