Author Topic: House Republicans win access to Biden’s foreign banking documents  (Read 193 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
House Republicans win access to Biden’s foreign banking documents
Story by Anders Hagstrom • Yesterday 8:20 AM

House Republicans win access to Biden’s foreign banking documents: Comer

Comer made the announcement during a televised appearance with Sean Hannity on Fox News late Monday night. Comer says his committee came to an agreement with the Treasury Department to allow access to documents relating to Biden and his family, including Hunter Biden.

"We just got word that Treasury said they will give us access," Comer told Hannity on Monday.

The Biden administration has yet to confirm such a move.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-republicans-win-access-to-biden-s-foreign-banking-documents/ar-AA18BJw8?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=4759dbcbd6374e528c38ee08f97cd5da&ei=398
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: House Republicans win access to Biden’s foreign banking documents
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2023, 10:35:52 am »
Sure, Biden will provide them all - - - except the ones he doesn't want them to see. 8bs8
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: House Republicans win access to Biden’s foreign banking documents
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023, 05:45:03 pm »
Sure, Biden will provide them all - - - except the ones he doesn't want them to see. 8bs8

Good forensic financial investigators usually can figure that stuff out.  Numbers have to match in all the right places, and if documents are missing, those numbers won't add up.

I think Biden is stupid/senile enough to turn over crap that incriminates him without believing he did anything wrong.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 05:45:57 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »