Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Movement Received Nearly $83 Billion from Corporations  (Read 761 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Black Lives Matter Movement Received Nearly $83 Billion from Corporations

Spencer Lindquist 14 Mar 2023

The Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement and related causes received an astonishing $82.9 billion from corporations, a new funding database from the Claremont Institute has found.

The Claremont Institute’s Center for the American Way of Life explained the necessity of their report in an article published in Newsweek, where the Center asserted that the 2020 BLM movement was about more than just “rioting and destruction.”

The Center explained that “The BLM pressure campaigns, harassment, and moral blackmail also amounted to possibly the most lucrative shakedown of corporate America in its history.”

“As a point of reference, $82.9 billion is more than the GDP of 46 African countries. In 2022, the Ford Motor Company’s profits were $23 billion,” they also noted. The sum of $82.9 million includes “more than $123 million to the BLM parent organizations directly,” as well as much more to other organizations supporting BLM’s agenda.

The list reveals that several popular corporations from a wide range of different industries supplied the movement with large sums of cash. Walmart, for example, which is based in Arkansas, gave a whopping $100 million in support of BLM and related causes focusing on “racial equity.” Amazon gave even more, supplying the movement with an astonishing $169.5 million. Silicon Valley Bank gave the movement $73.45 million.

Meanwhile, the pharmaceutical company Abbvie gave the movement over $62 million in funding. Allstate gave $7.7 million to the cause and American Express gave $50 million. Apple gave $100 million while AT&T gave $21.5 million. The movement and its causes received another $90 million from Nike.

United Airlines, JetBlue, Southwest Airlines, and Delta Airlines all gave money to BLM and related causes as well.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/social-justice/2023/03/14/black-lives-matter-movement-received-nearly-83-billion-from-corporations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
NEW: Silicon Valley Bank gave a whopping $73 Million to Black Lives Matter and other related causes.
Go woke, go broke.
6:03 PM · Mar 14, 2023
I haven't yet been able to confirm this claim.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

I'm sure every penny can be accounted for as going to worthy projects in the inner city.......... :rolling:

Offline Kamaji

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
REPORT: The Black Lives Matter Movement Has Recieved a Stunning $82 Billion From Corporations
By Mike LaChance Mar. 14, 2023 11:48 pm284 Comments

According to recent research, the Black Lives Matter movement and relatd organizations have recieved almost $83 billion in donations from corporations.

Where has all of this money gone? We know that the leaders of the movement live lavishly and have used money donated to the movement to buy luxurious homes. Who else has been helped by these donations?

As the article linked below points out, $82 billion is more than the GDP of many countries.

From Breitbart News:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/report-the-black-lives-matter-movement-has-recieved-a-stunning-82-billion-from-corporations/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Virtue signaling can be expensive! :whistle:
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline LMAO

Virtue signaling can be expensive! :whistle:

The sad part you and I, at some point will be paying that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Here's the source confirming the SVB and other corporate donations to BLM: https://dc.claremont.org/blm-funding-database/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mod2

Merged threads

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
BLM learned well and followed the Rev Al Sharlitan's Art of the corp shakedown.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

Money that would have ben better spent on legitimate Charites.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I know how to use that $82 billion.  Rather than the thieves that founded it buying up houses and loading tons of cash in Swiss banks, use that money for reparations.

I will never give another dime in charity that has anything to do with putting one dime in the hands of any black.  Enough is enough.

And if I could walk around and remember every company that contributed to BLM, I would never spend one more dime on their products or services.  F*** them!!!

I am so sick of hearing about race.  And f*** diversity and all the bullsh*t it brings!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The sad part you and I, at some point will be paying that
Likely already are. WalMart was a major contributor.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis