Author Topic: Lifelong liberal Dr. Naomi Wolf APOLOGIZES to conservatives for being tricked by J6 propaganda  (Read 206 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Lifelong liberal Dr. Naomi Wolf APOLOGIZES to conservatives for being tricked by J6 propaganda
Monday, March 13, 2023 by: JD Heyes

(Natural News) Dr. Naomi Wolf, author and lifelong liberal, has penned a major apology to conservatives who refused to swallow the Democrat-left narratives surrounding the Jan. 6 Capitol false flag in 2021.

We all know that a riot of some kind took place at the Capitol that day. We all know that then-President Donald Trump gave a speech near the building. But what we have also long known is that the deep state fomented the riot by using undercover operatives that witnesses actually saw that day. And now, after Fox News host Tucker Carlson has aired actually never-before-seen footage from that day — footage that has revealed the Democratic left’s lies — Wolf believes she owes conservatives who never bought into them a big mea culpa.

“There is no way to avoid this moment. The formal letter of apology. From me. To Conservatives and to those who ‘put America first’ everywhere,” she began on her Substack page.

“It’s tempting to sweep this confrontation with my own gullibility under the rug — to ‘move on’ without ever acknowledging that I was duped, and that as a result I made mistakes in judgement, and that these mistakes, multiplied by the tens of thousands and millions on the part of people just like me, hurt millions of other people like you all, in existential ways,” she continued. “But that erasure of personal and public history would be wrong. I owe you a full-throated apology.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-03-13-naomi-wolf-apologizes-to-conservatives-j6-propaganda.html#
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
She wasn't duped by anyone except herself.  She saw what she wanted to see, and the truth didn't matter.  I doubt it matters much now. but she needs to restore her "credibility" which is why she seems contrite. :03:
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
She wasn't duped by anyone except herself.  She saw what she wanted to see, and the truth didn't matter.  I doubt it matters much now. but she needs to restore her "credibility" which is why she seems contrite. :03:

Yep. Like all woke leftists, she has visions of technoutopia dancing in her head. All others be damned, preferable to slavery or mass graves.

She let her slip show and got burned, and is only sorry she got caught.
The Republic is lost.