Author Topic: Nolte: Biden Rushes to Rescue Silicon Valley After Ignoring East Palestine  (Read 190 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nolte: Biden Rushes to Rescue Silicon Valley After Ignoring East Palestine

JOHN NOLTE13 Mar 2023394

His Fraudulency Joe Biden is proving just how monstrous he is by running to the rescue of a Silicon Valley bank after he and his administration all but ignored human beings exposed to toxic chemicals in East Palestine, Ohio.

But, according to a sociopath like Biden, the everyday Americans who populate East Palestine got what they had coming for voting, in overwhelming numbers, for former President Donald Trump. As Republican Ohio Senator JD Vance eloquently said last week…

I think that our leadership, our media, and our politicians were slow to respond to this crisis, in part because a certain segment of our leadership feels like the people of East Palestine are a little out of style. They have the wrong politics. They’re a little too rural, maybe a little too white.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/13/nolte-biden-rushes-to-rescue-silicon-valley-after-ignoring-east-palestine/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline BellyAche

This is going to do wonders for Republican campaign advertising!!! Biden avoids "toxic Palestine" to help irresponsibly managed banks. Obviously he has no one to tell him that PA is an important state???
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is going to do wonders for Republican campaign advertising!!! Biden avoids "toxic Palestine" to help irresponsibly managed banks. Obviously he has no one to tell him that PA is an important state???
Big Tech (and Media) put Biden in office by censoring any adverse information. East Palestine didn't.

He may be a trainwreck, but he knows where his bread is buttered.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

This is going to do wonders for Republican campaign advertising!!! Biden avoids "toxic Palestine" to help irresponsibly managed banks.

And I'm betting there's going to be more down the pike
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy