Author Topic: A Look Into the Trans Activist Couple Arrested for Assaulting a GOP Lawmaker and Police  (Read 329 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A Look Into the Trans Activist Couple Arrested for Assaulting a GOP Lawmaker and Police

Mia Cathell
March 10, 2023 1:30 PM

Townhall Media

A pair of transgender activists are facing assault charges for attacking a GOP lawmaker and a state trooper at the Oklahoma state Capitol after the state's House of Representatives passed legislation that would ban "gender-transition procedures" from being performed on children in the Republican-led Sooner State, according to court documents Townhall has obtained via public records requests.

20-year-old Savanna Grace Mitchell—a five-foot, three-inch biological female identifying as a transgender man—and 21-year-old Austin Allen Ross—a six-foot, one-inch biological male identifying as a transgender woman—are lovers and apparent partners in crime. Mitchell, who goes by the trans moniker "Devyn," and Ross, who uses the trans alias "Ari," were among the triggered transgender activists and allies that were protesting H.B. 2177, a bill prohibiting healthcare professionals from providing or attempting to provide a referral for puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and "gender-reassignment surgeries" to minors.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2023/03/10/oklahoma-state-capitol-trans-activist-arrest-n2620209
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Rubber rooms for both of them in the asylum for the criminally insane.