Author Topic: Congresswoman reports Jane Fonda to for call to 'murder' anti-abortionists  (Read 134 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Congresswoman reports Jane Fonda to Capitol Police for call to 'murder' anti-abortionists
by Heather Hamilton, Social Media Reporter
March 14, 2023 09:15 AM

Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) said Hollywood icon Jane Fonda and The View hosts “need to be held accountable” for suggesting that pro-abortion rights women could use "murder" as a solution to win back control over their bodies.

While appearing on The View on Friday, Fonda, 85, told co-host Joy Behar that in addition to marching and protesting against the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, “murder” could be an option for activism. The View’s hosts jumped in and claimed the suggestion was a joke.

Luna has since reported Fonda and The View hosts to the Capitol Police, saying their discussion spawned a death threat.

“Unfortunately, for Ms. Fonda, Capitol Police takes this issue very seriously, as do I and many of my pro-life Republican colleagues,” Luna told Fox News’s Jesse Watters. “So I’m sure they will be investigating and she will be having to answer for her comments.”

Luna added that the death threat was posted as a comment on social media below a video clip of Fonda’s comments on The View.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/anna-paulina-luna-jane-fonda-capitol-police-murder
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Murder the infidels! Whether Jane Fonda or Cat Stevens singing peace, then radical muslims demanding murder the infidels.  Even Peace-nik commies Americans become blood thirsty' murder my fellow Americans hate filled and justified'.
The facade of peace, the reality of hate filled murderers under cover.  How so many people dearly loved to be lied to.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 07:44:42 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions