Author Topic: Two men think electric vehicle will make great getaway car ... then the battery starts running out  (Read 136 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Two men think electric vehicle will make great getaway car ... then the battery starts running out
'Not masterminds'
George Upper, The Western Journal   By George Upper, The Western Journal
Published March 13, 2023 at 8:12pm

I've never claimed to be a criminal mastermind, but I'm pretty sure that one of the first items on my "day of" list for my first bank robbery would be "gas up the getaway car."

Honestly, I don't feel like you need to be a criminal mastermind to remember to include that detail in your nefarious preparations -- some sort of "criminal average-mind" ought to be sufficient to that task.

So what term to use for the two Georgia jokers who failed to make sure their escape vehicle had enough juice to allow them to, you know, escape ... well, I just don't know what to call them. The only terms that jump to mind are ones my mother wouldn't approve of.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/03/two-men-think-electric-vehicle-will-make-great-getaway-car-battery-starts-running/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson