Author Topic: Report: Red Cross Provides Illegals With Maps And Tips About How To Cross Border Into U.S.  (Read 131 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Red Cross Provides Illegals With Maps And Tips About How To Cross Border Into U.S.
“They did tell the women to bring contraceptives because they know that women are being raped.”

Published 13 hours ago on 13 March, 2023Steve WatsonScreenshots / The Daily Caller

The Red Cross is providing materials to undocumented immigrants in an attempt help them successfully illegally cross the border into the U.S., according to a report.

The documents, obtained by The Daily Caller show “maps and guides for migrants to make the dangerous journeys to the U.S.-Mexico border.”

One map highlights common routes which would take immigrants directly to cities including El Paso and McAllen in Texas, as well as Nogales in Arizona.

The report states:

https://summit.news/2023/03/13/report-red-cross-provides-illegals-with-maps-and-tips-about-how-to-cross-border-into-u-s/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson