Author Topic: The Morning Briefing: China Is Probably Just Waiting for U.S. Military to Get More Woke  (Read 159 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Morning Briefing: China Is Probably Just Waiting for U.S. Military to Get More Woke
BY STEPHEN KRUISER 3:45 AM ON MARCH 14, 2023

Top O’ the Briefing
Happy Tuesday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. Lillibeth clings fiercely to the belief that she will one day give the keynote address at the annual Mayim Bialik Charity Wrestling Festival in Coeur d’Alene, ID.

The list of things to worry about here in the dystopian horror flick known as Joe Biden’s America keeps growing at an alarming rate. It can be disturbing to ponder the totality of it all; it’s best to break it off in pieces.

Or the occasional big chunk, which is what we will be exploring today.

One of the most disturbing things about this present slice of the 21st century here in the United States is that faith in our institutions is eroding and eroding quickly. Here on the right, we’ve been losing faith in the military, which was something that many thought wasn’t possible not too many years ago.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/03/14/the-morning-briefing-china-is-probably-just-waiting-for-u-s-military-to-get-more-woke-n1677971
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson