Author Topic: Trump vows to protect seniors from Republicans like Paul Ryan 'disciple' DeSantis  (Read 1368 times)

Offline LMAO

Thanks for the research and sharing @Hoodat

Ditto on that

RIV needs to move beyond “Truth Social” for information regarding DeSantis. She keeps getting caught in these claims(endorsed by Soros, supplying booze to minors, ect)
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
   I don't have her on Ignore but know better than to check her $hit, it comes from sites I've been banned from, more than likely.
   Thanks for the research and sharing @Hoodat

Didn't take me long to figure out that she loves tagging and posing questions to other posters, but refuses to answer your questions even after you've answered hers.  The result is that she freely tosses out accusations but never responds to anything that doesn't support the narrative she's pushing.

Her justification is that the questions being posed to her are "irrelevant".  What that really means is that your questions don't support the point she wants to make, but instead highlight flaws in her argument she doesn't want to discuss.  There's no way to actually have a decent conversation with someone who does that, so I don't.

I don't have her on ignore, and read some of her posts, but I won't directly engage with someone who doesn't give me the same courtesy.

Online cato potatoe

Trump is making it crystal clear that he has absolutely no desire to try to reign in spending

And should he be elected by some miracle, he won’t have the luxury of low interest rates to help hide the true cost of government

Most people forget that Trump hated Reagan, and said Oprah Winfrey would be the ideal running mate.  Most of his donations went to democrats.  At best, Donald has always been a part of the same Rockefeller wing that taxed & spent New York into oblivion.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Most people forget that Trump hated Reagan, and said Oprah Winfrey would be the ideal running mate.  Most of his donations went to democrats.  At best, Donald has always been a part of the same Rockefeller wing that taxed & spent New York into oblivion.

When Trump first declared, I thought the exact same thing, and figured he might be the best the Dems could hope for from a nominal Republican.  And I still think it might have turned out that way if they hadn't gone after him so hard and so personally, and kept attacking him as soon as the morning after the election.  I think Schumer actually knew that, and tried to meet with Trump early on.  The problem was the left in his own party went insane over him meeting with Trump, and sent a clear signal that they wouldn't tolerate any Democrat working with Trump on anything.

By default, that meant conservatives were left as Trump's only potential allies, so he went all-in with them from then on forward.  And since he's a guy for whom everything - including policy - is driven by personal relationships and how much others like him, he's become more and more isolated.  He gives the people who like him exactly what they want, which makes them like him more.  And if you oppose him on anything, he takes that personally and starts opposing you on everything else.   It's systemic polarization between Trumpers and everyone else at this point.