Author Topic: Investor who called Lehman collapse predicts the next big US bank failure  (Read 273 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 March 13, 2023 2:07pm EDT
Investor who called Lehman collapse predicts the next big US bank failure
Credit Suisse will be next investment bank to declare bankruptcy, Robert Kiyosaki predicts

By Kristen Altus FOXBusiness

The Wall Street analyst and investor who called the 2008 Lehman Brothers’ collapse has revealed what bank he thinks will hit insolvency next amid Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) closure shockwaves.

"The problem is the bond market, and my prediction, I called Lehman Brothers years ago, and I think the next bank to go is Credit Suisse," the Rich Dad Company co-founder Robert Kiyosaki said on "Cavuto: Coast to Coast" Monday, "because the bond market is crashing."

Just days after SVB, the California-based bank primarily used by tech industry companies and startups, declared bankruptcy, New York-based Signature Bank announced it would be shutting down to protect consumers and the financial system.

Similarly to SVB, Signature Bank was popular among crypto companies. The institution provided deposit services for its clients’ digital assets but did not make loans collateralized by them.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/investor-called-lehman-collapse-predicts-next-big-us-bank-failure
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Normally, I would say 'no way'.  But then I realize who is in the White House.  Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F' things up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-