Author Topic: On RCP 8.5 IPCC Exaggeration  (Read 123 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
On RCP 8.5 IPCC Exaggeration
« on: April 13, 2023, 10:35:34 am »
On RCP 8.5 IPCC Exaggeration
By Robert Bradley Jr. -- April 12, 2023

“The IPCC reports have become ‘bumper sticker’ climate science—making a political statement while using the overall reputation of science to give authority to a politically manufactured consensus. With such explicit political advocacy, combined with misleading information, the IPCC risks losing its privileged position in international policy debates.” (- Doug Sheridan)

Doug Sheridan speaks truth to power on energy and climate issues. In a recent social media post, he brings attention to an article by Judith Curry in The Australian, “UN’s Climate Panic Is More Politics than Science,” that emphasized how the IPCC markets a warming extremism that is three times the size of its medium-case scenario. [1]

Sheridan’s summary follows:

https://www.masterresource.org/climate-exaggeration/on-rs-8-5-ipcc-exaggeration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson