Author Topic: Trump lashes out at DeSantis, says he regrets his endorsement of him  (Read 19355 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump lashes out at DeSantis, says he regrets his endorsement of him
« Reply #300 on: March 21, 2023, 02:20:19 am »
Unfortunately, for now, he looks like he’s gonna be the nominee. Our only hope at this point is he doesn’t get tied to our downticket nominees.

But it is what it is.

He'll likely be the nominee. Who at this point in their right mind is going to run against him?  Who knows who the DEMS will run.  I just don't think Brandon is going to hold on much longer.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #301 on: March 21, 2023, 02:25:52 am »
He'll likely be the nominee. Who at this point in their right mind is going to run against him?  Who knows who the DEMS will run.  I just don't think Brandon is going to hold on much longer.

The Democrats have their own problems because the next in line after Biden is Harris. And the Democrats know she is very unelectable.

If the Democrats replace Joe Biden, that’s going to make it even tougher for Donald Trump. I believe the most likely people that the Democrats will replace Joe Biden with if they could would be one of the northeastern state governors minus Hochul. They won’t renominate Hillary and they’re not gonna put Michelle Obama up or any of the squad

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #302 on: March 21, 2023, 02:27:01 am »

IMO it'll be Biden vs. Trump in 2024, we'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #303 on: March 21, 2023, 02:32:18 am »
IMO it'll be Biden vs. Trump in 2024, we'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

I believe that, also

But things change. In the 2004 campaign, it was going to be Howard Dean versus George Bush. And early campaign season of 2016, it was gonna be Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #304 on: March 21, 2023, 02:35:54 am »

If true, I'll sit this one out.  Just vote down ticket to keep FL red.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #305 on: March 21, 2023, 02:38:40 am »
If true, I'll sit this one out.  Just vote down ticket to keep FL red.

Ditto

But I’ll be voting down ticket to make Wi red

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #306 on: March 21, 2023, 02:40:02 am »
Ditto

But I’ll be voting down ticket to make Wi red

Best of luck!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #307 on: March 21, 2023, 02:45:02 am »
Best of luck!

We are more split than you guys are

The Democrats control the governorship but the Republicans control the state house

Keeps anything too crazy from being passed too easily

Barry Goldwater

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #308 on: March 21, 2023, 03:08:58 am »
The GOP is much more divided than the Democrats

Thanks to Trump.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #309 on: March 21, 2023, 04:25:04 am »
Trump Goes Scorched Earth on DeSantis, Raises Questions About His Sexuality and Peddles Groomer Smear
By Ken Meyer Mar 20th, 2023, 2:33 pm

Former President Donald Trump went scorched earth on Florida Governor Ron DeSantis after he weighed in on his potential indictment in the Stormy Daniels case brought by prosecutors in New York.

Trump, in a post on Truth Social, raised questions about DeSantis’s sexuality and once again peddled his groomer smear against the Florida Republican who is seen as a potential presidential candidate in 2024.

“Ron DeSanctimonious will probably find out about FALSE ACCUSATIONS & FAKE STORIES sometime in the future, as he gets older, wiser, and better known, when he’s unfairly and illegally attacked by a woman, even classmates that are “underage” (or possibly a man!),” Trump seethed. ‘I’m sure he will want to fight these misfits just like I do!”

Trump also included a picture from an article suggesting the worst about DeSantis’s conduct with “underage” young people.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-goes-scorched-earth-on-desantis-raises-questions-about-his-sexuality-and-peddles-groomer-smear/

Making charges like this, without some form of  tangible proof  is beyond reprehensible.  The f'ing orange POS will never get another vote from me.  Every conservative should turn their back on this goo of human excrement.  Shit, I hope he does do the perp walk tomorrow.

F him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #310 on: March 21, 2023, 05:27:51 am »
Making charges like this, without some form of  tangible proof  is beyond reprehensible.  The f'ing orange POS will never get another vote from me.  Every conservative should turn their back on this goo of human excrement.  Shit, I hope he does do the perp walk tomorrow.

F him.

I get it - But it's been there all along... No different than what he did to Cruz.

So a clear no on fiscal conservatism
A clear no on libertarianism.
A clear no on social conservatism (false witness).
PLENTY of reason to ignore this chooch. with character being foremost.

What exactly is worth voting *FOR*?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #311 on: March 21, 2023, 05:44:40 am »
I get it - But it's been there all along... No different than what he did to Cruz

Ted Cruz
@tedcruz

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s case against Donald Trump is utter and complete crap!

It’s obviously political retribution and political persecution. #Verdict

2:54 PM · Mar 20, 2023

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #312 on: March 21, 2023, 06:21:59 am »
I get it - But it's been there all along... No different than what he did to Cruz.

What he did to Cruz and the rest of the field in '16 was dirty politics.  His comments today without backing calling DeSanits pedophilic?  are downright almost criminally slanderous.

He crossed the line. And now I will actually enjoy watching him implode.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #313 on: March 21, 2023, 08:55:33 am »
What he did to Cruz and the rest of the field in '16 was dirty politics.  His comments today without backing calling DeSanits pedophilic?  are downright almost criminally slanderous.

He crossed the line. And now I will actually enjoy watching him implode.

Did he seriously claim Desantis was a "pedo"? Where did that come from?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #314 on: March 21, 2023, 10:48:55 am »
Ted Cruz
@tedcruz

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s case against Donald Trump is utter and complete crap!

This statement has nothing, zilch, zero, nada to do with the subject being discussed. I know you believe you’re making a good point, but you’re just looking more and more ridiculous to normal people.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #315 on: March 21, 2023, 10:50:39 am »

You know he’s orange, right?  happy77

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #316 on: March 21, 2023, 11:11:44 am »
I don’t know why people here are surprised over Donald Trump’s latest stunt. This is the way he’s always been. He fights with D list celebrities and Meghan McCain versus fighting Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. He always lashes out irrationally when his fragile ego is threatened

You have a successful red state governor who hasn’t really said much about Donald Trump even before this latest news and hasn’t even thrown his hat in the ring and right away, Donald Trump started having a temper tantrum that would make a toddler envious. A grown mature man would have welcomed the challenge and had the attitude of “may the best man win.”
I’ve never seen any candidate behave this way to any primary challenge. Even Joe Biden and Harris conduct themselves in a more mature manner than Donald Trump.

His  Super PAC files an ethics charge, which was laughable to people who live in the rational world, and now his supporters are crying and waving their hands  because Ron DeSantis is isn’t adequately wiping Trump’s nose

Nobody here expected Ron DeSantis just to walk into a primary without any kind of a challenge. He would have to fight for the nomination just like any other candidate. That’s what primaries are for. But watching Trump’s reaction, and that of his supporters, to somebody who could be a real challenge to him on the issues, should confirm this man can’t get anywhere near the White House ever again.

And now some are just  now figuring this out? I knew this back when he was thinking of running in 2012. Even the owner of TOS said at the time that he was no conservative but a charlatan who cons his followers. I givevRon DeSantis credit as he’s being more mature when it comes to Donald Trump than even I would be.

His supporters believe that he’s gonna go back to Washington and really clean it up this time when he can’t even clean up his own personal problems

Plus he’s orange, rich, and rude wink777
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 11:41:06 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #317 on: March 21, 2023, 12:26:48 pm »
You know he’s orange, right?  happy77

And Rude.....

Just so we cover 98% of all the content of one particular Briefer.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #318 on: March 21, 2023, 12:29:52 pm »
Did he seriously claim Desantis was a "pedo"? Where did that come from?

Saw in an earlier, post....   though after researching it seems Donald used words or allegations of "grooming".  So 6 of one or half dozen of another I guess.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #319 on: March 21, 2023, 12:39:40 pm »
Saw in an earlier, post....   though after researching it seems Donald used words or allegations of "grooming".  So 6 of one or half dozen of another I guess.

I think the above pic pretty much describes it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #320 on: March 21, 2023, 01:11:44 pm »
And Rude.....

Just so we cover 98% of all the content of one particular Briefer.

Yes we did! but it was 2 briefers. One thread.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #321 on: March 21, 2023, 03:13:54 pm »
He fights with D list celebrities and Meghan McCain versus fighting Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelos

Or even Joe Biden.  It's remarkable how much of his effort goes into ripping other Republicans or low-status leftists rather than leading the charge against the leaders of the left.

He always lashes out irrationally when his fragile ego is threatened.

The flip side of that is even scarier, particularly in the context of foreign relations.  Flattering him seems the fastest way to get him to take your side in a dispute, like when he recently sided with Kim Jong In regarding U.S. South Korean cooperation being "provocative."

« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 03:16:48 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #322 on: March 21, 2023, 06:30:56 pm »
Ted Cruz
@tedcruz

So what? That ain't the point.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #323 on: March 21, 2023, 06:54:27 pm »

You appear to be stuck in 2016.  Just trying to help you catch up  :shrug:

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #324 on: March 21, 2023, 07:09:10 pm »

C'mon man.  You're so 2016 dude!