Author Topic: Trump lashes out at DeSantis, says he regrets his endorsement of him  (Read 19357 times)

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Trump lashes out at DeSantis, says he regrets his endorsement of him
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2023, 04:17:50 pm »

BTW, it also does DeSantis no favors to whine ad nauseam that his opponent is being too mean to him. 

Nor does it do Trump any favors to whine ad nauseum about everyone who has been "disloyal" to him.  Which he has definitely done.

And as an aside, DeSantis hasn't once stated that Trump has been too mean to him, much less "whined ad nauseum".

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2023, 04:21:02 pm »
And as an aside, DeSantis hasn't once stated that Trump has been too mean to him, much less "whined ad nauseum".
I haven't heard any of that, either.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2023, 04:22:39 pm »
@sneakypete

For the fourth time, how did DeSantis stab Trump in the back?

@Hoodat

Why bother to answer your dumb-ass question when you already know the answer,and just want to get rid of the "Rude Orange Man".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2023, 04:29:11 pm »
@Hoodat

Why bother to answer your dumb-ass question when you already know the answer,and just want to get rid of the "Rude Orange Man".

Rude ...   Orange..... 

You really know the proper terminology to use when losing terribly at arguments don't you?  Silly....Silly .....Silly.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2023, 04:30:13 pm »
Have you ever wondered why Republicans candidates lose elections @debrawiest ?    In large part it's because Republicans allow their opponents to not only define them, but also allow their opponents to blatantly rewrite their own hagiographies. Trump doesn't play this game; never has.  Eveyone knows this.

BTW, it also does DeSantis no favors to whine ad nauseam that his opponent is being too mean to him.  This only makes it even more difficult to believe RDS is ready to be the leader of the free world and a viable threat to the rest of it.  Just thought you should know.

:mauslaff:

Talk about projection.  Desantis hasn't once "whined" about Trump being mean to him.  Quite the reverse.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2023, 04:33:59 pm »
Nor does it do Trump any favors to whine ad nauseum about everyone who has been "disloyal" to him. .

But, with what would you ever fill your days if he stopped?

YOU are the one whining ad nauseam ------ It's starting to splatter all over DeSantis, and this not Tiny D's best look.  Just thought you'd want to know. 

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2023, 04:36:46 pm »

YOU are the one whining ad nauseam ------ It's starting to splatter all over DeSantis, and this not Tiny D's best look.  Just thought you'd want to know. 

Wow.  Even when you're called directly on your lies, you just can't stop lying. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2023, 04:37:22 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Do you realize that in my 7 years here, you have said ZERO negative about DJT.  No one is that perfect...   How much does he pay you, or do you have that level of "un-objectivity"?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2023, 04:37:40 pm »

This post speaks for itself. No need to comment as it reveals more about its writer than anything I can ever say.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2023, 04:38:22 pm »
This post speaks for itself. No need to comment as it reveals more about its writer than anything I can ever say.

:thumbsup:

« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2023, 04:40:54 pm »

Talk about projection.  Desantis hasn't once "whined" about Trump being mean to him. 

YOUR whining is splattering all over Tiny D.  You're really crowding out that "courage" thing Ronny's trying to get going.  :laugh:

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2023, 04:41:16 pm »

Wow.  Even when you're called directly on your lies, you just can't stop lying.

Yeah, immediately deflected from her false claim that DeSantis was whining to accusing his supporters of whining.

Transparent as hell.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 04:42:15 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2023, 04:42:32 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Do you realize that in my 7 years here, you have said ZERO negative about DJT.  No one is that perfect...   How much does he pay you, or do you have that level of "un-objectivity"?

Did you type this with a straight face @catfish1957 ?

« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2023, 04:44:19 pm »

What does it reveal about me @massadvj

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2023, 04:48:14 pm »
Did you type this with a straight face @catfish1957 ?

@Right_in_Virginia

Absolutely.  Provide me 1 even 1, example post in the 7 years that was even remotely critical of DJT.

Prove me wrong

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2023, 04:49:47 pm »
Yeah, immediately deflected from her false claim that DeSantis was whining to accusing his supporters of whining.

Guess again, Sparky.  Here's my original post:

Have you ever wondered why Republicans candidates lose elections @debrawiest ?    In large part it's because Republicans allow their opponents to not only define them, but also allow their opponents to blatantly rewrite their own hagiographies. Trump doesn't play this game; never has.  Eveyone knows this.

BTW, it also does DeSantis no favors to whine ad nauseam that his opponent is being too mean to him.  This only makes it even more difficult to believe RDS is ready to be the leader of the free world and a viable threat to the rest of it.  Just thought you should know.

« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2023, 04:56:20 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Absolutely.  Provide me 1 even 1, example post in the 7 years that was even remotely critical of DJT.

Prove me wrong

When did you become so absurdly disingenuous @catfish1957 ?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2023, 04:57:17 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Prove me wrong

I recall you becoming a DJT fan earlier than the madding crowd around here. 

No doubt, your love of baseball is responsible.   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2023, 04:58:36 pm »

For one, that you're a liar.

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2023, 04:59:38 pm »

Don't run away @massadvj   You wanted my attention and you've got it. Time for you to man up and explain yourself.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2023, 05:00:15 pm »
Don't run away @massadvj   You wanted my attention and you've got it. Time for you to man up and explain yourself.

Such dutch courage.

« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2023, 05:04:00 pm »
For one, that you're a liar.

More wishful thinking from the chronically uninformed.   :boring:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2023, 05:06:40 pm »
More wishful thinking from the chronically uninformed.   :boring:

You stated that Desantis was whining about Trump being mean to him.  That is a lie.  Desantis hasn't said "boo" about Trump's childish behavior.  You were called on it, and you don't even have the courage to admit you were wrong or that you "overspoke".

That says a lot about your lack of moral character.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2023, 05:11:58 pm »
When did you become so absurdly disingenuous @catfish1957 ?

@Right_in_Virginia

Not disingenious.

What is disingenious is when we as conservatives all rallied around the flag for Mr. Trump during his tenure, all was fine in your eyes.   But now, when there are some decent alternatives in '24, we are seeing the same 2016 slimeball Stone/Pecker shit tactics starting  all over again.  And you are helping stoke the fires already.  Let me know...   when does the real nasty stuff start?

So don't give me that shit about expecting us to wilt in deference to another Trump term. I'm not buying it