Author Topic: Spring breakers urged to avoid Mexican border  (Read 291 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Spring breakers urged to avoid Mexican border
« on: March 13, 2023, 06:00:18 pm »
Spring breakers urged to avoid Mexican border
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Mar 7, 2023 / 07:11 PM CST

Updated: Mar 7, 2023 / 07:11 PM CST

Attack on Americans in Matamoros shows cartel impunity in Mexico, the possibility of violence breaking out at any time, analyst says

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – The video shot from behind a glass window shows four armed men dragging bodies on the payment to a white pickup with the back gate open.

“They are dragging one of them. They’re (expletive deleted),” a man says behind the camera. “That one is already dead.”

“They are going to toss them as if they were pigs,” says a second male voice.

Motorists in the clip widely shared on social media can be seen patiently waiting on one side of the pickup. Vehicles roll on slowly along the other side of the truck.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/spring-breakers-urged-to-avoid-mexican-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Spring breakers urged to avoid Mexican border
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 06:04:22 pm »
Kids, being kids, many will ignore the warnings, and some will be attacked.  Some will be killed and the media will blame it on Trump's poor rapport will cartels. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 06:07:26 pm »
Heck, avoid most of Mexico, period.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2023, 06:28:32 pm »
Yeah but they're mostly from the 'burbs and their parents have financial means, and they're gonna defy common sense because it's there to defy, like children.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2023, 06:50:15 pm »
Heck, avoid most of Mexico, period.

Amen....

Wanna get the POS Mexican cartel puppet president to squirm?  Put. a travel warning/moratorium on flights to Yucatan locations and Acapulco.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2023, 07:39:23 pm »
Stop the flow both ways, arm the border, shoot to kill/allow land owners to defend their property, find all the tunnels/blow them up, make cross border raids and dare Mexico to do anything about it.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....