Author Topic: Biden’s Recent Immigration Program To Blame For Crowd Storming Southern Border, Migrants Say  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Recent Immigration Program To Blame For Crowd Storming Southern Border, Migrants Say

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
March 13, 2023
12:52 PM ET

Some migrants are saying that the reason they stormed the southern border Sunday was due to issues with President Joe Biden’s recently-introduced program to admit some of them legally at ports of entry, according to multiple reports.

Hundreds of migrants attempted to rush the Paso del Norte bridge into El Paso, Texas, while some of them saying they were upset with glitches on the CBP One phone app that allows them to book appointments for entry interviews, the El Paso Times reported Sunday, citing videos of the group. Migrants said the crowd formed over their frustrations with the app, along with a post circulating Facebook advertising that migrants could enter the U.S. via the ports in extreme instances or if they bring kids, according to Fox News. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: Red Cross Packets Show Migrants Where To Cross The US Border)

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) deployed “port hardening measures” to “temporarily” prevent the large crossing, the agency said in a statement to the Daily Caller News Foundation Sunday.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/13/customs-and-border-protection-el-paso/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson