Author Topic: Human Smugglers Abandon Migrant Family with 2 Infants on Texas Bank of Rio Grande  (Read 126 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Human Smugglers Abandon Migrant Family with 2 Infants on Texas Bank of Rio Grande

RGV Sector Chief Patrol Agent Gloria Chavez holds an infant who was abandoned with its family on the edge of the Rio Grande. (U.S. Border Patrol/Rio Grande Valley Sector)U.S. Border Patrol/Rio Grande Valley Sector
BOB PRICE12 Mar 202346

Rio Grande Valley Sector Border Patrol agents found a migrant family with two infants abandoned by human smugglers along the Rio Grande riverbank. RGV Sector Chief Patrol Agent Gloria Chavez witnessed the rescue.

U.S. Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz tweeted a video showing agents from the RGV Sector rescuing a family abandoned in the dark along the Texas bank of the Rio Grande on March 9. The migrant family included two infants, Ortiz reported.

RGV Sector Chief Chavez witnessed the rescue of the migrant family near the Roma, Texas, historic district.

“Earlier today we were patrolling right near the edge of the river where we encountered families with children,” Chaves reported. She said the families came from Honduras, Guatemala, and China.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/03/12/human-smugglers-abandon-migrant-family-with-2-infants-on-texas-bank-of-rio-grande/
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 05:40:37 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson