Author Topic: Indiana University School of Medicine is forcing first year students to take woke 'sex and gender pr  (Read 324 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Indiana University School of Medicine is forcing first year students to take woke 'sex and gender primer' lessons that claim cervical cancer screenings should be offered to 'people' not 'women' in order to be inclusive

Indiana University School of Medicine's mandatory 'Human Structure' course for first year students has been overhauled to include 'sex and gender primer' teaching them to use gender-inclusive language and avoid words like male and female.

The lessons advise students that medical procedures such as cervical cancer screenings should be offered to 'people' not 'women' to avoid offending patients.

Students are also taught that gender is a 'social construct' separate from biological sex, and as doctors they should use 'gender-inclusive and language' to promote 'affirmation of identity.'

The power point presentation also includes a diagram titled the 'Genderbread Person,' which uses a gingerbread man cookie to illustrate the differences between identity, sexual attraction, biological sex, and self expression.

A 'Goals' section from a lesson plan says the class strived to instill 'reduced gendered language' and direct students use 'anatomy specific language' throughout their future medical practice.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11850687/Indiana-University-School-Medicine-forcing-year-students-sex-gender-primer.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
In order to be "inclusive." doesn't the University have to get rid of their gynecology department? :banghead:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Soon, the word vagina will become illegal. Punishable by a year in a Democrat reeducation camp.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In order to be "inclusive." doesn't the University have to get rid of their gynecology department? :banghead:
This is to give gender studies majors a job.

Can't perpetuate the stupid otherwise.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji