Author Topic: Biden Energy Sec. Granholm declares U.S. can ‘learn from what China is doing’ on climate change  (Read 485 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Energy Sec. Granholm declares U.S. can ‘learn from what China is doing’ on climate change – Claims China ‘very sensitive’ to world’s climate needs

Energy Sec. Jennifer Granholm:" I think China has done — has been very sensitive and has actually invested a lot in their solutions to achieve their goals."  "So we’re — we’re hopeful that, you know, we can all learn from what China is doing." Granholm added that the amount of money China is investing "in clean energy is actually, you know, encouraging." ... The secretary's statement regarding China comes after the country recently hit its coal-production record in 2022. A total of "55% of China’s energy" now comes from fossil fuel "compared to 11% in the U.S.," according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

Republicans slam Biden energy secretary for claiming US can 'learn from what China is doing' on climate change'

China Is Dominating World Coal Production – China’s emissions 3 to 4 times higher than U.S. — even though U.S. economy is 50% larger than China’s

Flashback: ‘We gotta leave you in the ground’: Biden Energy Sec Granholm appeared in 2018 video singing about end of gasoline, fossil fuels – ‘Gasoline, gasoline, the world’s aflame’

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/03/11/biden-energy-sec-granholm-declares-u-s-can-learn-from-what-china-is-doing-on-climate-change-claims-china-very-sensitive-to-worlds-climate-needs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The entire Biden Administration are delusional fools. 

How they are able to get away with saying these things.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

China pollutes the air more than just about any other country. Is that the good part of what they're doing?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
China pollutes the air more than just about any other country. Is that the good part of what they're doing?
NIMBY, NIMBY, NIMBY.

that's the basis of this whole Green Liescape.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

The entire Biden Administration are delusional fools. 

How they are able to get away with saying these things.......

A complaint and sympathetic media
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"You can observe a lot by watching."
-Sec Granholm
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I totally agree with her, build more coal plants!
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"You can observe a lot by watching."
-Sec Granholm

Which pretty much has been a governmental administrative circle jerk.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This Granhom gal seems to be givin' lil' Peter Buttplug a run for the money...

Offline mountaineer

This Granhom gal seems to be givin' lil' Peter Buttplug a run for the money...
Not a single Biden appointee is even marginally competent. Which one is least competent? It's a toss-up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org