Author Topic: Oversight Chair James Comer: We Have Documents Proving Chinese Communist Party Paid Biden Family  (Read 780 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oversight Chair James Comer: We Have Documents Proving Chinese Communist Party Paid Biden Family

https://rumble.com/embed/v2a91q4/?pub=4
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
"It's as bad as we thought": House Oversight Committee chair says "We have bank records in hand" showing "Biden family was getting money from the Chinese Communist Party"

Jesse James

Mar 13, 2023 · NottheBee.com
House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) dropped a bomb on Fox News yesterday morning, claiming that four individuals with close business ties to the Biden family are now working with the committee, and that they now "have bank records in hand" showing CCP money flowing to the Bidens.

"We actually have bank records in hand. We have individuals who are working with our committee ... four individuals who had ties in with the Biden family on their various schemes around the world.

"So now we have, in hand, documents that show just exactly how the Biden family was getting money from the Chinese Communist Party, and I will tell you, it's as bad as we thought ... it's very concerning."

Uh oh, Joe...

https://notthebee.com/article/house-oversight-committee-chair-says-we-have-bank-records-in-hand-showing-biden-family-was-getting-money-from-the-chinese-communist-party/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

And where is the media on this disaster?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Comer: Treasury Reports Show Biden Family Made Millions from Chinese Company After 2016

Wendell Husebø 14 Mar 2023

The Biden family business received a $3 million wire transfer from a Chinese energy company and subsequent payments after President Joe Biden left the vice presidency in 2017, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) announced upon receiving suspicious activity reports from the Treasury this week.

U.S. banks have flagged over 150 SARs from Hunter and James Biden that included “large” amounts of money flagged for further review. According to a 2020 Senate report, SARs “often contain evidence of potential criminal activities, such as money laundering and fraud.”

“According to bank documents we’ve already obtained, we know one company owned by a Biden associate received a $3 million dollar wire from a Chinese energy company two months after Joe Biden left the vice presidency,” Comer said in a statement. “Soon after, hundreds of thousands of dollars in payouts went to members of the Biden family.”

The Biden family had previously negotiated a deal with CEFC from which Joe Biden (Big Guy) would receive a ten percent equity stake in the joint venture with Hunter’s former business partner Tony Bobulinski. In 2017, Hunter earned a $1 million legal retainer from the company’s chairman, Ye Jianming. Hunter also received a large diamond from Ye worth an estimated $80,000 in February 2017.

The SARs also likely show money paid to Hunter and James Biden for their work with a Ukrainian energy company. In April 2014, Hunter joined the board of Burisma, just two years before Joe Biden stated he forced the firing of prosecutor Viktor Shokin investigating Burisma. Despite Hunter’s lack of experience in Ukraine or the energy sector, he was paid $83,000 per month by the energy company or $1 million per year — just weeks after his father was announced “point person” on U.S. foreign policy toward Ukraine.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/14/james-comer-treasury-reports-show-biden-family-made-millions-chinese-company-after-2016/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

Was that $3m reported as taxable income?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comer: There's Evidence of CCP-Related Payout Distributed to Three Biden Family Members
Nick Arama

Joe Biden’s Treasury Department has been stymying the effort to get suspicious activity reporters related to the Biden family business deals for years. It’s been a scandal that hasn’t gotten the attention it deserves. When Rep. James Comer (R-KY) tried to get the records before the Republicans took over the House, the Biden administration changed the rules that prevented members of Congress from getting the records unless it was from the Committees (which Democrats controlled). Then, even when the Republicans took over the House, the Treasury Department wasn’t complying initially.

But as we reported, the House Oversight Committees subpoenaed the bank records. They had scheduled a Treasury official to come in and explain in an interview on the record why the Department hadn’t complied with their requests. On Tuesday, Comer, now Chair of the Committee, announced that the Treasury Department had finally been forced to cooperate and was turning over records.

Comer also dropped a big tidbit about what they had been able to discover to date in their investigations. They had subpoenaed bank records from three Hunter Biden associates, including Rob Walker. They’re now reviewing 14 years of SARs from Bank of America.

Comer hit Sean Hannity’s show Monday night and Fox this morning to talk about some of what they’ve found so far.

According to Comer, Walker was wired millions by CCP-connected individuals two months after Joe Biden stopped being vice president. The money was then distributed to three Biden family members, including a Biden family member whose name has never been included previously as a recipient of any monies. Comer said that he couldn’t identify any related business and that it appeared to go into their personal accounts. He said that he believes it’s influence peddling, and that raises questions about people then being foreign agents. You have to be registered to be a foreign agent and that raises possible breaking of the law there as well. “The question is what were the Bidens doing to receive these massive amounts of money?” Comer asked. He also noted this was just one wire and they had many more to go through. He noted the Walker account was also just one account and there were many more associates.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/03/14/comer-theres-evidence-of-ccp-related-payout-distributed-to-three-biden-family-members-n716209
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Comer says ‘6 or 7 Biden family members’ may have been involved in overseas business schemes
By Victor Nava   
March 16, 2023 12:36am

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer believes that more than half a dozen members of the Biden clan may have been involved in various worldwide business schemes that profited off their family name.

Comer, whose committee is investigating the Biden family’s business dealings, shared the insight in a Wednesday night interview with Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

“At the end of this I think we’re gonna see there are probably six or seven Biden family members that were involved in various business schemes around the world,” Comer (R-Ky.) told Ingraham, referring to his panel’s far-reaching probe.

Comer didn’t mention any names in the interview and declined to reveal the identity of the unnamed Biden family member who got proceeds from a $3 million wire to Hunter Biden associate John “Rob” Walker  just weeks after Joe Biden left the vice presidency in 2017. ... NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Hallie Biden revealed as ‘new’ Biden family member who got China cash
By Steven Nelson   
March 16, 2023 10:54am

WASHINGTON — House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer revealed Thursday that subpoenaed bank records indicate President Biden’s daughter-in-law Hallie was the previously unknown family recipient of Chinese cash in 2017, The Post can exclusively reveal.

President Biden, who allegedly was the “big guy” mentioned in communications about the same Chinese venture, dined at Hallie Biden’s residence last Friday during his regular weekend trip home to Delaware. It’s unclear if they discussed the looming bombshell, which Comer (R-Ky.) publicly teased Monday night on Fox News’ “Hannity.”

The records show Hallie Biden received $35,000 over two transfers in 2017 from Biden family associate John “Rob” Walker after he received $3 million on March 1, 2017, from the Chinese State Energy HK Limited, a firm affiliated with CEFC China Energy. ... NY Post

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Comer: There's Evidence of CCP-Related Payout Distributed to Three Biden Family Members
Nick Arama

Joe Biden’s Treasury Department has been stymying the effort to get suspicious activity reporters related to the Biden family business deals for years. It’s been a scandal that hasn’t gotten the attention it deserves. When Rep. James Comer (R-KY) tried to get the records before the Republicans took over the House, the Biden administration changed the rules that prevented members of Congress from getting the records unless it was from the Committees (which Democrats controlled). Then, even when the Republicans took over the House, the Treasury Department wasn’t complying initially.

But as we reported, the House Oversight Committees subpoenaed the bank records. They had scheduled a Treasury official to come in and explain in an interview on the record why the Department hadn’t complied with their requests. On Tuesday, Comer, now Chair of the Committee, announced that the Treasury Department had finally been forced to cooperate and was turning over records.

Comer also dropped a big tidbit about what they had been able to discover to date in their investigations. They had subpoenaed bank records from three Hunter Biden associates, including Rob Walker. They’re now reviewing 14 years of SARs from Bank of America.

Comer hit Sean Hannity’s show Monday night and Fox this morning to talk about some of what they’ve found so far.

According to Comer, Walker was wired millions by CCP-connected individuals two months after Joe Biden stopped being vice president. The money was then distributed to three Biden family members, including a Biden family member whose name has never been included previously as a recipient of any monies. Comer said that he couldn’t identify any related business and that it appeared to go into their personal accounts. He said that he believes it’s influence peddling, and that raises questions about people then being foreign agents. You have to be registered to be a foreign agent and that raises possible breaking of the law there as well. “The question is what were the Bidens doing to receive these massive amounts of money?” Comer asked. He also noted this was just one wire and they had many more to go through. He noted the Walker account was also just one account and there were many more associates.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/03/14/comer-theres-evidence-of-ccp-related-payout-distributed-to-three-biden-family-members-n716209

@mystery-ak

There's Evidence of CCP-Related Payout Distributed to Three Biden Family Members

What? You thought the Bidens were going to discriminate against the neo-Soviets by taking their bribe money?

I am outraged that you would think they would discriminate like that!

On a more  serious and sad note,I honestly don't think Congress would do anything if they saw LIVE video of Biden demanding the payoff and then blowing the guy delivering it after it had cleared one of  his off-shore banks.

I don't know how they would excuse or justify it,but I suspect there is more than a few RINO's that would also vote to ignore it.

Then again,when  you think about it for a minute,nobody in Congress has to justify anything anymore in order to remain in office. All they have to do is keep making their globalist masters happy and they are bulletproof.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
REPORT: The Biden family received over $1 million from Chinese Companies
Published 22 mins ago on March 17, 2023
By Alexander Carter

The House Oversight Committee subpoenaed financial records that reveal the Biden family received payments that totaled more than 1 million dollars from accounts connected to Rob Walker, a business associate of Hunter Biden, who received numerous lucrative donations from Chinese firms – inherently connected to the Chinese Communist Party.

The financial records revealed that Hunter Biden and Jim Biden, Joe Biden’s brother, had worked with Walker. Why is this important? It is important because the investigation also revealed that Walker, Hunter and business associates James Gilliar and Tony Bobulinksi had a a joint-venture called Sinohawk Holdings, which was planning to partner with Chinese energy firm CEFC, according to reports.

Moreover, Bobulinski spoke out about the Biden families dealings with China. In an exclusive with Fox New’s Tucker Carlson last November, he accused President Biden of being directly entangled “in a plot to make millions of dollars as part of Bobulinski and the first son’s 2017 SinoHawk Holdings venture with the Chinese state-owned energy company CEFC,” as reported.

“Hunter Biden, in his own words, [has said] he is putting his entire family’s family legacy on the line to do business with the Chinese Communist Party [via] CEFC,” Bobulinski told Fox News. “(Hunter) says that in his own words, in numerous text messages and other things I’ve provided both to the FBI and other whistleblowers.”

https://saraacarter.com/report-the-biden-family-received-over-1-million-from-chinese-companies/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have to wonder how much the Clinton's and senior members of the Dim Caucus received.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,NONE of this matters because NOBODY in American politics is going to be charged with this.

The reason is damn near all of our alleged "representatives" are not for sale,but they ARE for rent,and the alleged Republicans can't go after the Dim traitors without the Dims going after them.

Even the handful of elected officials who do have clean hands and who would LIKE to end the corruption,but they are powerless to do so because it would cause a vendetta against them and their familes,based on false testimony if neccessary,to make them irrelevant.

I wish it weren't true,but it is.

It is now a "Fixed game" unless we can get a "bomb thrower" in the WH with nothing to lose because he can only serve one term,and he cares more about his ego and how he is going to be written about  in the history books than he does money.

Gee,if only there were someone like that running!

Online mountaineer

Biden, Trudeau set to meet in shadow of Chinese influence accusations
By Peter Aitken, Fox News   
March 23, 2023 5:06am

President Joe Biden and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will meet Thursday for two days of discussions on a range of topics, but both men face Chinese-manufactured crises at home that they may be keen to escape.

“Justin Trudeau had been claiming for months that he had not been briefed by the [Canadian Security Intelligence Service] (CSIS) about Chinese interference in Canadian elections,” Maxime Bernier, leader of the People’s Party of Canada (PPC), told Fox News Digital in a statement. “We’ve learned recently through leaks by a CSIS agent that this wasn’t true of course.”

Biden and Trudeau each face allegations of appearing either soft or having potentially problematic connections to China: Biden faces accusations from the House Oversight Committee that his family received more than $1.3 million in collective payments through one of Hunter Biden’s associates who worked with a Chinese energy company. Hunter Biden is the president’s son. ... NY Post

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think Trudeau may actually be a dedicated commie,but Biden is just a whore.