Author Topic: Turncoat Mike Pence Melts Down at Dinner – Says President Trump “Endangered My Family” and “History  (Read 2007 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Turncoat Mike Pence Melts Down at Dinner – Says President Trump “Endangered My Family” and “History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable” For J6
by Cullen Linebarger Mar. 12, 2023 10:50 am

Mike Pence’s Trump Derangement Syndrome has now reached advanced stages as he continues to consider a bid for President.

Pence condemned President Donald Trump for the events surrounding J6 during Saturday night’s Gridiron Dinner, an annual event attended by politicians and journalists. He also claimed Trump put his family in danger.

The news was first reported by the Associated Press.

The former vice-president called Trump’s actions “wrong” and vowed that history will hold Trump responsible for what happened.

President Trump was wrong.

I had no right to overturn the election. And his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know history will hold Donald Trump accountable.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/turncoat-mike-pence-melts-down-at-dinner-says-president-trump-endangered-my-family-and-history-will-hold-donald-trump-accountable-for-j6/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I like Trump. Voted for him. But damn! That guy had a talent for choosing UniParty Liberals every time. Once in a while is a coincidence. But with Trump, every single personnel choice he made was spectacularly WRONG. He hired all the people we wanted fired. And refused to terminate people (Fauci/Milley e.g.) on his staff who were obviously working with China, Democrats, and the Press, to sabotage him. Amazing. (shaking my head in confusion)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Julie Kelly 🇺🇸
@julie_kelly2
Pence waited until the joint session of Congress convened at 1pm to release his letter informing Trump (and the public) he didn’t have authority to halt count. He teased for days before that he might even though his aides now say he knew by Jan 4 he wouldn’t do anything.
My recollection, too. In the days leading up to Jan. 6, Pence certainly got the Trump supporters' hopes up that he'd do something about the count.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I like Trump. Voted for him. But damn! That guy had a talent for choosing UniParty Liberals every time. Once in a while is a coincidence. But with Trump, every single personnel choice he made was spectacularly WRONG. He hired all the people we wanted fired. And refused to terminate people (Fauci/Milley e.g.) on his staff who were obviously working with China, Democrats, and the Press, to sabotage him. Amazing. (shaking my head in confusion)

@240B

I think that was due more to him being the ONLY "virgin politician" running,and starting out with  zero political backing. He was happy  to take whatever support he could get,and naive about politicians. 
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

@240B

I think that was due more to him being the ONLY "virgin politician" running,and starting out with  zero political backing. He was happy  to take whatever support he could get,and naive about politicians. 

:mauslaff:

A guy who made tons of money navigating NY and NJ politics to get large projects built?

Please.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

A guy who made tons of money navigating NY and NJ politics to get large projects built?

Please.

@Kamaji

"Navigating" them as an outsider.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Lets not forget the message Pence is projecting here.  Running with the Soro's vicious pack of dogs, who have already been known to be a openly owned democrat party and function on G Soros leash.  A one party pack that has already shown they have no loyalties to America or morality lower than a ho house on a busy Saturday night.
How brazen Pence is when he has the full backing and support by the Soros-Democrat pac, often supporting our enemies even in times of war against this nation and its people.  Too many people have the Clintons amnesia affliction the sees things in their reverse.  Popular traitors, real patriots greatly despised.  Its easy to see who is their leader...... :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :reaper:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 03:12:44 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

Offline christian

Thankfully the Biden locksteppers saved us from Trump, just in the nick of time.  Except their pizzing and moaning of getting their way has become like a tidal wave of bitching and , moaning that never ends!
Who bitches and moans more than a WOKE lock-stepping democrat that gets his way?  Worse than a baby that gets his titty taken away!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Mike Pence is not a turncoat. He never had a coat to turn. He is just a middle management quisling milquetoast until Trump elevated him into the national spotlight. Why Trump picked this loser nothing, nobody can ever explain that?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

@christian If you weren't such a Trumper you'd probably understand us Conservatives, mo better.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Mike Pence is not a turncoat. He never had a coat to turn. He is just a middle management quisling milquetoast until Trump elevated him into the national spotlight. Why Trump picked this loser nothing, nobody can ever explain that?

The great businessman, The ultimate wheeler dealer, Trump made deals with the RNC that gave us both Pence, Reibus and many other assorted trash from their closets.  It was interesting the point another Briefer brought up, that he was stuck in RealityTV mode and only hired people so he could say "You're Fired" to them later, but Season 2 was canceled. 
    His Producer, Ivanka, was a pu$$y.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

Because, as a milquetoast middle manager, he presented no discernible threat to Trump.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Why Pence, because he knew his position was to shut up and nod to whatever Trump said (and he did until he no longer had to).... He was pretty much squeaky clean (no embarrassment) and had a Christian background to add window dressing to Trump (that Trump lacked beyond waving a Bible at rallies next to Trump's book).

The term "milquetoast" has been thrown around, and it fits. Pence basically melted into the wallpaper under Trump and that suited Trump fine. Pence adapted to survive Trump when few others could of.... I don't know if that is an attribute I admire, but it has served him in public office fairly well (except when he dared mention not going to meetings with women alone for avoiding being put in a bad light/honoring his wife).
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 08:52:34 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online corbe

I agree with the first part of your post @Sighlass but I feel Pence will never hold a political office, again.  Trumpers have Long Memories.

*Even AOC is dismayed.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Mike Pence-  Just more proof Donald Trump only hired the best.  /s  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Trump wasn't an outsider.

@Kamaji

Really?

Please list the public offices he was elected to hold.

Online corbe

I just can't vote for someone that don't like Dogs or maybe it's because Dogs don't like him.    :smokin:    Other than that whiny Pomeranian that Ivana had a couple of decades ago.

I found an exception to my own rule.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

I agree. I do think he has learned from his mistakes, though.

Offline Kamaji

How so?

Online corbe

I had this very same conversation with my 90yo Mother this afternoon. She still thinks Men can change after 70~80 years, for the better, less obnoxious. 
    I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but I remembered this is a Woman that Married and Divorced my Father, TWICE.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 02:07:50 am by corbe »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@massadvj

"When I went there I didn’t know a lot of people…. but I know them all now” (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1635439287553388552

Offline Hoodat

Trump signifies that his administration will be much stronger in 2024, as in 2016  he was a total outsider who had to rely on some members of the establishment

“When I went there I didn’t know a lot of people…. but I know them all now”

If he knows them all now, then why did he just endorse GOP Establishment darling Ronna McDaniel over a grass roots challenger?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.  Most of his Political adversaries at this point, he has endorsed at some time. Maybe they know something Trumpers don't.
   "Your doing a hell of job there, Jared"

Offline christian

In 70 years of living, i have never seen a President publicly lynched like Trump has been, in or out of office.  False witnesses brought against him, foreigners, even whores false testimonies, Congressmen, even active policemen/law enforcement taking part in treason against a sitting President. Even of recent times the vicious pack of dogs dogging Trump to ensure the very worst slime balls of the democrats can get or remain in office, who are far worse.  Let the shameless hos of the WOKE rail, due recompense comes ever closer.  So judgmental for attacking others, hypocrites extraordinaire, they expect and demand sympathy, they have no real claim to ask for or demand for or of themselves.
Your master is coming for you, you will not deny.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: