General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Baseball 2023

<< < (83/83)

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Jack Russell on December 22, 2023, 02:15:25 pm ---This in a nutshell is why I don't watch MLB.  The large cities with the big bucks can field the strongest teams.  Like Miami did years ago, they won the world series only to have to trade most of their players away, since they couldn't afford to pay them.  I'd rather watch college sports, even though now they are getting paid also, which is pitiful.  Guess I'll be watching more high school sports now.

--- End quote ---

They have ruined a game I once loved with money and asinine rules. They can ALL KMA!

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Bigun on December 22, 2023, 02:20:09 pm ---They have ruined a game I once loved with money and asinine rules. They can ALL KMA!

--- End quote ---

Same here, but still get interested at playoff time, and only if the 'Stros are in the post season.  Haven't been to Minute Maid Park since about 2006, after decent box seats past the $40/ea. mark.  And $10 for a beer.  Not making any plans to go back soon, no telling what they cost now

Bigun:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on December 22, 2023, 02:28:44 pm ---Same here, but still get interested at playoff time, and only if the 'Stros are in the post season.  Haven't been to Minute Maid Park since about 2006, after decent box seats past the $40/ea. mark.  And $10 for a beer.  Not making any plans to go back soon, no telling what they cost now

--- End quote ---

I have zero interest in any pro sport other than golf and rodeo now. I still love college football and baseball but they are determined to ruin that for me as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version