Author Topic: The Parliamentary Motive Behind the J6 Fedsurrection  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Parliamentary Motive Behind the J6 Fedsurrection
« on: March 12, 2023, 05:31:13 pm »
The Parliamentary Motive Behind the J6 Fedsurrection

Much has been made of the events of January 6, 2021, and with the latest broadcast of CCTV video from inside the Capitol Hill complex, more questions have been raised.

Within the questions of the FBI and government apparatus having advanced knowledge of the scale of the J6 mall assembly yet doing nothing. And within the questions around why the Capitol Hill police were never informed of the FBI concerns. And within the questions of why House Speaker Nancy Pelosi did not secure the Capitol Hill complex and denied the request by President Trump to call up the national guard for security support. And within the questions of why the FBI had agent provocateurs in the crowd, seemingly stimulating rage within a peaceful crowd to enter the Capitol building; there has always been this nagging question of ‘why’?...

Long time CTH reader “Regitiger” has spent a great deal of time reviewing the entire process, looking at the granular timeline and then overlaying the bigger picture of the constitutional and parliamentary process itself. What follows below is a brilliant analysis of the federal government motive to create a J6 crisis that permitted House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to trigger an emergency session and avoid the 2020 election certification challenges.

Those congressional floor challenges, known and anticipated well in advance of the morning of January 6, 2021, would have formed a legal and constitutional basis for ‘standing’ in judicial challenges that would have eventually reached the Supreme Court. The certification during “emergency session” eliminated the problem for Washington DC.

Regitiger explains below, only edited by me for clarity and context:

I think most, not all, but a large number of people, are totally missing what happened; and why this happened on Jan 6th. I am going to try my best to outline the events that day, blast past the commonly held assumptions and get right down to the core corruption.

I will present this as a series of questions and answers.

♦ Q1: How do you prevent congress from delaying the certification of state electoral votes?

A: It requires a crisis. A crisis that creates an “emergency” …An “emergency” that invokes special house rules...

Excerpts: Rest at headline link.

It's a long slog but well worth your time as, FWIW,  I think Regitiger is on to something.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Re: The Parliamentary Motive Behind the J6 Fedsurrection
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 01:12:32 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia I guess no one here is interested in this.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 02:27:07 pm »
♦ Q3: What was so important to refuse this motion and the subsequent votes to suspend the electoral certification?

A: It was important to remove that process entirely and continue the fraud and certify the fraud with no detractors on record. This effectively gives no standing for a SCOTUS ruling appeal!  Understand this.  If those two motions, even just one had successfully been voted EVEN IF THE MOTIONS were DENIED IN VOTE, this gives those who presented them with STANDING FOR A CONSTITUTIONAL LEGAL ARGUMENT BEFORE SCOTUS.

This is about what I figured. Which brings me back to the seminal questions of

Why were the doors unlocked? (surely there were enough police on hand to contain, if not repel those who actually breached windows).

Who gave the order to unlock them? (No regular cop is going to just let people in unless they are ordered to do so.)

Was that timed to cause the disruption as mentioned in the quote above?

I fully believe it was, and there should be some record, some where, of who opened the doors, who ordered it, and who ordered them to do so.

(Killing Ashley Babbit just added to the "emergency" because shots had been fired, etc.)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 02:33:19 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2023, 09:02:52 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia I guess no one here is interested in this.

I am @Bigun ---- and thank you for finding and posting this article. 

I need to reread this and digest it before I add my two cents.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2023, 09:07:10 pm »
Have you considered moving this out of Election 2020 to the J6 sub-forum for more visibility @Bigun ?

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,185.0.html

« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 09:10:21 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2023, 09:11:35 pm »
I am @Bigun ---- and thank you for finding and posting this article. 

I need to reread this and digest it before I add my two cents.

Be sure to read all the comments while you're at it @Right_in_Virginia

- J. R. R. Tolkien