Author Topic: US Intel Agencies Need to Focus Intensely on ‘Diversity, Equity, Inclusion,’ Intelligence Chief Says  (Read 236 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Intel Agencies Need to Focus Intensely on ‘Diversity, Equity, Inclusion,’ Intelligence Chief Says

Joseph Lord
By Joseph Lord
March 11, 2023Updated: March 11, 2023

During a March 9 hearing of the House Intelligence Committee, Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines expressed the need for intel agencies to focus more intensely on “diversity, equity, and inclusion.”

The hearing was called by Intelligence Chairman Mike Turner (R-Ohio) to discuss global threats.

Haines took the opportunity to make comments about the need for the intelligence community (IC) to hire more minorities on the basis of their race.

Rep. André Carson (D-Ind.) addressed the issue of “workforce development” in questioning to Haines.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us-intel-agencies-need-to-focus-intensely-on-diversity-equity-inclusion-intelligence-chief-says_5114689.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
No real or potential calamity disaster, or attack, is so important it needs to come before diversity. :bs:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Online LMAO

That’s not their job

I have accepted that we’re going to  have to put up with a lot of this nonsense until there’s finally some breaking point and these people are all thrown out. And it goes beyond just Joe Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy