Author Topic: Absurd: NYC spends over $10M each day for illegals  (Read 120 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Absurd: NYC spends over $10M each day for illegals
« on: March 11, 2023, 05:40:27 pm »
Absurd: NYC spends over $10M each day for illegals
Friday, March 10, 2023 by: Oliver Young

(Natural News) New York City’s Emergency Management Commissioner Zach Iscol told a City Council panel meeting that the Department of Homeless Services and Health & Hospital are spending an average of $363 per day for a single illegal migrant’s shelter and food.

That translates to over $10 million per day as more than 30,000 illegal migrants currently are housed in the city’s taxpayer-funded facilities, according to reports.

City Hall puts the minimum daily cost of taking care of illegal immigrants at $4,622,800, telling the media that there are 12,700 households currently in its care.

Iscol warned the City Council’s Committee on Contracts that “the city is at the end of its resources, and the situation is not sustainable.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-03-10-nyc-spends-10m-for-illegals-per-day.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson